Ask The Cellist Anything

That1Cellist

16 hours ago, That1Cellist said:

Yes. Being left alone with my delusions is much more realistic. What in the world is wrong with me? What am I doing? I’m turning this AMA into the opposite.

Bad cello player. Be nice to yourself or face the wrath of at least four people.

18 hours ago, Ranryu said:

Bad cello player. Be nice to yourself or face the wrath of at least four people.

12 hours ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Don’t forget the bunnies. Wrath of the bunnies, too.

No I've appeased the bunnies already.

The people though... ummmm what would this wrath entail?

On 1/23/2023 at 1:32 PM, phillycheesesteak said:

What was the question?

If the question has been answered, what was the answer?

The question was, “When is the future, and what does it have in store?” It is unanswered, but my answer is for myself, I suppose.

On 1/26/2023 at 4:50 PM, Potato's Wit said:

If you had to be an emergency priest for a chicken wedding(Two chickens getting married.), what would your thoughts look like during the fiasco?

”cluck cluck cluck”

Edited by That1Cellist

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Mmm, lava, lightning, or just fire?

Fire. Fire. Fire fire fire fire fire. The others would be cool, especially lightning. But fire. fire fire fire. Well, I suppose it does depend on what I can do with the fire, but that is almost certainly my pick.

11 minutes ago, That1Cellist said:

Fire. Fire. Fire fire fire fire fire. The others would be cool, especially lightning. But fire. fire fire fire. Well, I suppose it does depend on what I can do with the fire, but that is almost certainly my pick.

You are the third person to stay with the pure element :P. It's very interesting to me so far, and no one has chosen the same element either.

You are pure fire!

You have an indomitable spirit! Sometimes the flames may be quenched, but the fire always burns back brighter. Your fire warms all who come close and your rage scorches your foes!

29 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

You are the third person to stay with the pure element :P. It's very interesting to me so far, and no one has chosen the same element either.

You are pure fire!

You have an indomitable spirit! Sometimes the flames may be quenched, but the fire always burns back brighter. Your fire warms all who come close and your rage scorches your foes!

Evil! Villainous! There is not question here in this post!

On 3/2/2023 at 9:51 AM, The Wandering Wizard said:

Heresy, blasphemy! There is not an answer in that post! :P

Favorite dragon?

Now that's difficult. What exactly do you mean by favorite dragon? Favorite dragon in particular? Favorite dragon grouping? Favorite combination of dragon traits? What is it you're looking for here?

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Potato's Wit said:

Would you want to join me in a war against breakfast foods? (Like, if one occurred.) How would you kill said foods? Stabbing (or whatever), or nomnomnoming?

I would kill them by giving them to rabbits.

Yes, kill the food.

On 3/7/2023 at 1:55 PM, That1Cellist said:

Now that's difficult. What exactly do you mean by favorite dragon? Favorite dragon in particular? Favorite dragon grouping? Favorite combination of dragon traits? What is it you're looking for here?

Sorry for missing this :(

But I mean literally any kind of dragon out of all that you have seen which world is your favorite and which dragon in that world?

On 4/17/2023 at 7:36 AM, The Wandering Wizard said:

Sorry for missing this :(

But I mean literally any kind of dragon out of all that you have seen which world is your favorite and which dragon in that world?

Okay ummm I love them all. It's really hard to say. There are some Tolkien dragons that I really like.

Wyverns are nice.

I also like Cosmere dragons.

It's really hard to say which is my favorite.

On 4/21/2023 at 4:12 PM, Just_a_Fan_YT said:

when do you play dungeons and dragons?

I have never played, and likely never will play dungeons and dragons.