Hi! I'm new

Ranryu

I've been a Brandon Sanderson fan for a few years, but only now have I gained the courage to make a 17th shard account. I once read all of Oathbringer in a day on a dare (although my comprehension was not the best).

Other than reading, I really like card games such as mtg and yugioh. I enjoy writing, playing piano, and martial arts.

Anyone else a hapkido person?

11 hours ago, Ranryu said:

I've been a Brandon Sanderson fan for a few years, but only now have I gained the courage to make a 17th shard account. I once read all of Oathbringer in a day on a dare (although my comprehension was not the best).

Other than reading, I really like card games such as mtg and yugioh. I enjoy writing, playing piano, and martial arts.

Finally someone else who plays Yu-gi-oh!

Welcome to the shard!

On 8/4/2022 at 10:26 PM, Ranryu said:

Welcome! We're glad to have you here! What do you like to play on piano?

1 hour ago, Ranryu said:

I enjoy a variety of song genres, but right now I'm exploring the impressionist era, and artists such as Chopin and Debussy. I also really enjoy playing video game music!

I love impressionists too!! That's sweet! Video game music is awesome too. A couple years ago I wrote a Zelda medley for solo piano. So that's right up my alley!

Glad to have you here!

On 8/9/2022 at 2:45 PM, SzethTheHonorblade said:

Bro I love mtg!!! Am I good? that remains to be seen. Do you have a favorite color, and/or style?

Nice job on the Oathbringer feat, I read 1-4 in a week.

My favorite color is probably blue or white, but I find it really fun to use a variety of colors. I mostly play draft