I have a problem...

Arkangel

Hi, I'm Arkangel and I am a Brandon Sanderholic.

My story begins Christmas 2020 when a friend gifted me the mass market paperback box set of the first three Stormlight books. She hadn't read them herself but had heard good things and they seemed right up my alley. After sitting on my shelf for half a year, I finally cracked into The Way of Kings in the summer and, from that moment on, my life has changed for the better.

In just over a year, I have consumed all of the published Cosmere and have started into Brandon's non-Cosmere works. I am excited to join this community of like-minded fans!

Welcome to the Shard!  Tell us a little about yourself:  Who's your favorite Character so far?

5 minutes ago, Luckspren said:

Welcome to the Shard! What problem?

I'm guessing the lack of published works has them nervous about getting that sweet, sweet SanderFix.  

Should we tell them about the Arcanum rabbit-hole?

4 hours ago, Luckspren said:

Welcome to the Shard! What problem?

The only problem I have is convincing my wife that I need to drop $$$ on leatherbounds. :lol:

4 hours ago, Quantus said:

Welcome to the Shard!  Tell us a little about yourself:  Who's your favorite Character so far?

Oof. I have to pick just one? It changes depending on my mood. From the Cosmere: Sazed, Wayne, Steris, Marsh, Dalinar, The Lopen, Pattern, Hoid, Vasher, Lightsong, Raoden, Nightblood.