18 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Hahah i found it!! Chapter 19 (so it turns out that two of my favorite chapters are the same... curious)

The first one you said :(:( when

Reveal hidden contents

adam's mom tries to convince him it's his fault, that always gets me :( :( :(

there's probably more, i'll add them when they come to me.

I'll have to go back and reread that chapter!!! Must be a really good one

It's so SAD!! Adam needs more love and I'm shocked he's not always curled into a small ball of depression. I have a little meme on my phone about Will Byers and how he's still strong after everything that happened to him, but it all applies to Adam too!! 

2 hours ago, Morningtide said:

It's so SAD!! Adam needs more love and I'm shocked he's not always curled into a small ball of depression. I have a little meme on my phone about Will Byers and how he's still strong after everything that happened to him, but it all applies to Adam too!! 

That's why he's one of my role models (yes my role models are fictional characters SUE ME). He always keeps his eyes on his goals and doesn't let his circumstances get in the way. I'm kind of the opposite, so I try to channel him a lot.

34 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

That's why he's one of my role models (yes my role models are fictional characters SUE ME). He always keeps his eyes on his goals and doesn't let his circumstances get in the way. I'm kind of the opposite, so I try to channel him a lot.

I have so many fictional role models. Adam is incredible

• 3 weeks later...

changed my chromebook wall paper from this

Spoiler

883d1aef-766b-4492-b9bd-48f153bc7f74.thumb.jpg.416ab7f1a7f0b8bb2cf0ad7edbdd6cc8.jpg

to this 

Spoiler

hlehle.png.fcca4368fd183c3a6e0e70af4e3c035e.png

<3 <3 <3

i wish it had Noah but OMG CANON DESIGNS GRAPHIC NOVELS AHHHHHHH

I wonder if the graphic novels will do dreamer trilogy too. I hope they do, it would heal my soul.

Funny thing is, if you see who's looking at who in the picture, you can see who likes who:

Ronan -> Adam -> Blue -> Gansy -> Glendower LOL

Edit: some inccorect quotes for ya (i accidentally stayed up till 1:30 in the morning making these)

Spoiler

Blue: Okay, truth or dare?
Gansy: Truth
Blue: How many hours have you slept this week?
Gansy:
Gansy: ...Dare
Blue: Go to bed.
Gansy: I don’t like this game.

Ronan: Whaddya call a fish with no eye?
Gansy, not looking up: Myxine Circifrons
Ronan:
Ronan: fsh

Ronan: I wish we lived in a haunted house.
Noah: what's wrong with the one we live in?
Ronan: W- what?
Noah: Goodnight, Ronan.

Kavinsky: Do you want to play 20 questions?
Ronan: Sure! What's your favorite color?
Kavinsky, lazer focused: Triangle. Do you like men?

Blue: HELP! I"M DROWNING!
Ronan: Calm down, it's only six feet.
Blue: NOT ALL OF US ARE TALL, RONAN!

Blue: Astrology is fun because i can pretend that all my behaviors are because i'm a Gemini and not symptoms of mental illness.
Henry: Being a Gemini is a mental illness. That's not hate it's just a fact.

Blue: When do you guys sleep?
Noah: Never.
Adam: Whenever i collapse is entirely up to the gods.

Blue: FIGHT ME!
Ronan: Look at your size, what are you going to do, kick me in the ankle?
Later
Gansy: Why is Ronan huddled on the ground quivering?
Adam: Blue kicked him very hard in the ankle.

Noah: *ordering a cake over the phone*
Employee: And what would you like the cake to say?
Noah, covering phone: Guys, do we want a talking cake?

Gansy: Stressed.
Ronan: Depressed.
Adam: Possessed.
Blue: Obsessed.
Noah: Impressed.
Henry: Chicken breast.
Everyone: ...What?
Henry: I just wanted to join in

Adam: What makes you all smile?
Blue: Friends and Family.
Henry: Snacks.
Gansy: Victory and success.
Ronan: Face muscles.

Gansy: If you got arrested what would be the charges?
Noah: Theft.
Henry: Disturbing the peace.
Blue: Aggravated a**ault.
Adam: Arson.
Ronan: All of the above. In that order, probably.

Edited by Szeth's Facepalm

13 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

changed my chromebook wall paper from this

Reveal hidden contents

883d1aef-766b-4492-b9bd-48f153bc7f74.thumb.jpg.416ab7f1a7f0b8bb2cf0ad7edbdd6cc8.jpg

to this 

Reveal hidden contents

hlehle.png.fcca4368fd183c3a6e0e70af4e3c035e.png

<3 <3 <3

i wish it had Noah but OMG CANON DESIGNS GRAPHIC NOVELS AHHHHHHH

I wonder if the graphic novels will do dreamer trilogy too. I hope they do, it would heal my soul.

Funny thing is, if you see who's looking at who in the picture, you can see who likes who:

Ronan -> Adam -> Blue -> Gansy -> Glendower LOL

Edit: some inccorect quotes for ya (i accidentally stayed up till 1:30 in the morning making these)

Reveal hidden contents

Blue: Okay, truth or dare?
Gansy: Truth
Blue: How many hours have you slept this week?
Gansy:
Gansy: ...Dare
Blue: Go to bed.
Gansy: I don’t like this game.

Ronan: Whaddya call a fish with no eye?
Gansy, not looking up: Myxine Circifrons
Ronan:
Ronan: fsh

Ronan: I wish we lived in a haunted house.
Noah: what's wrong with the one we live in?
Ronan: W- what?
Noah: Goodnight, Ronan.

Kavinsky: Do you want to play 20 questions?
Ronan: Sure! What's your favorite color?
Kavinsky, lazer focused: Triangle. Do you like men?

Blue: HELP! I"M DROWNING!
Ronan: Calm down, it's only six feet.
Blue: NOT ALL OF US ARE TALL, RONAN!

Blue: Astrology is fun because i can pretend that all my behaviors are because i'm a Gemini and not symptoms of mental illness.
Henry: Being a Gemini is a mental illness. That's not hate it's just a fact.

Blue: When do you guys sleep?
Noah: Never.
Adam: Whenever i collapse is entirely up to the gods.

Blue: FIGHT ME!
Ronan: Look at your size, what are you going to do, kick me in the ankle?
Later
Gansy: Why is Ronan huddled on the ground quivering?
Adam: Blue kicked him very hard in the ankle.

Noah: *ordering a cake over the phone*
Employee: And what would you like the cake to say?
Noah, covering phone: Guys, do we want a talking cake?

Gansy: Stressed.
Ronan: Depressed.
Adam: Possessed.
Blue: Obsessed.
Noah: Impressed.
Henry: Chicken breast.
Everyone: ...What?
Henry: I just wanted to join in

Adam: What makes you all smile?
Blue: Friends and Family.
Henry: Snacks.
Gansy: Victory and success.
Ronan: Face muscles.

Gansy: If you got arrested what would be the charges?
Noah: Theft.
Henry: Disturbing the peace.
Blue: Aggravated a**ault.
Adam: Arson.
Ronan: All of the above. In that order, probably.

THERE IS A GRAPHIC NOVEL WHAT??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!? I DID NOT KNOW THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love that. Pictures that do subtle things like that make me very happy

You made me laugh in the middle of math class and now my table is all staring at me weird :lol: Those are absolutely hilarious. I especially like the drowning and kicking ones. I think I just like Blue and Ronan lol. Also the Adam sleeping one and the face muscles one. 

33 minutes ago, Morningtide said:

THERE IS A GRAPHIC NOVEL WHAT??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!? I DID NOT KNOW THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love that. Pictures that do subtle things like that make me very happy

You made me laugh in the middle of math class and now my table is all staring at me weird :lol: Those are absolutely hilarious. I especially like the drowning and kicking ones. I think I just like Blue and Ronan lol. Also the Adam sleeping one and the face muscles one. 

BLUE AND RONAN DYNAMIC <3 <3 <3 <3

And yes there sure is!!!!!!! It's coming out in 2025 though ;-; remember, i posted about it a while ago and said that my personality could continue to be entirely based on TRC book releases, even though Greywaren was out?

Here's the article:

https://www.thepopverse.com/the-raven-cycle-graphic-novel-adaptation-viking-sas-milledge-stephanie-williams-maggie-stiefvater-news-announcement#:~:text=The Raven Cycle will be,released Spring 2025 from Viking.

25 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

BLUE AND RONAN DYNAMIC <3 <3 <3 <3

And yes there sure is!!!!!!! It's coming out in 2025 though ;-; remember, i posted about it a while ago and said that my personality could continue to be entirely based on TRC book releases, even though Greywaren was out?

Here's the article:

https://www.thepopverse.com/the-raven-cycle-graphic-novel-adaptation-viking-sas-milledge-stephanie-williams-maggie-stiefvater-news-announcement#:~:text=The Raven Cycle will be,released Spring 2025 from Viking.

Ooooooohhhh yeah I remember now. Their friendship is the best. I love platonic relationships in books. THey're always my favorite.

2 hours ago, Morningtide said:

Ooooooohhhh yeah I remember now. Their friendship is the best. I love platonic relationships in books. THey're always my favorite.

Same!!!!

Cept, well.... Pynch :D

But i think the reason i like it so much is because their friendship is first.

1 hour ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Same!!!!

Cept, well.... Pynch :D

But i think the reason i like it so much is because their friendship is first.

Well this is true. A well done relationship is also amazing :P and I do love the friends to lovers. It's amazing when done well.

• 2 weeks later...

do y'all want my pinterest? there is a meticulously organized Raven Cycle board and i have no friends who enjoy trc and with whom i can share it cept y'all lol

also not TRC related (idk why i'm putting it here) but is my mind making this up or @Elf did you happen to be a Magnus Archives fan?

I dunno. I mean I think technically? It's blocked on my phone but I might be able to on my chromebook. My parents disagree with social media for teenagers. It's a good thing that they don't really understand the shard or I might not be able to get on here either. I honestly have no idea how pinterest works :lol: 

awww pinterest is barely even social media!! here's the board:

(the "BESTIES!!!" sub-catagory is just them being besties lol)

Yeah ikr. I will look at that as soon as I am not in school :lol: I'm excited!

I LOVE IT THERE IS SO MUCH RAVEN CYCLE EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! @Szeth's Facepalm I summon thee! I should be doing math homework but this is such a better use of my time

Edited by Morningtide

On 1/18/2023 at 3:48 PM, Morningtide said:

I LOVE IT THERE IS SO MUCH RAVEN CYCLE EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! @Szeth's Facepalm I summon thee! I should be doing math homework but this is such a better use of my time

I'm glad you do!!!! I spent liek half an hour organizing it haha that's why i wanted to share it, i'm glad you appreciate it :D some of the art espeically is just so prettyy!!!!! like the one where blue and gansy are in The Kiss?? people are just so talented omg and it's so cuuutteee. and i love the one where they're all kissing noah, it's adorable >u<

also i've never related to a meme more than the one with the raven saying "i love adam parrish" and then someone tells him to get new material and he sweats cause it's all he has. that was legitimately me  to all of my friends after reading trc.

Spoiler

and now you know my name lol

TRC art is absolutely incredible and will make me squeal with joy continuously. 

I love that. I have had to stop geeking out to my friends about books because by some paradox the more I geek out about a book the less likely they are to read it! 

Spoiler

I didn't even notice:ph34r: I think I saw a name thingy and was like "Oh that's probably szeth's pinterest fake name" And I don't remember what it was or why my brain decided that it was fake :lol: 

36 minutes ago, Morningtide said:

Hide contents

I didn't even notice:ph34r: I think I saw a name thingy and was like "Oh that's probably szeth's pinterest fake name" And I don't remember what it was or why my brain decided that it was fake :lol: 

It's probably because it's hard to pronounce lol. Ooh ooh i'm gonna pm you a funny story about it involving MAggie

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Morningtide said:

Yes I do :lol: Why does that feel like so long ago? It really wasn't. Also I made an account on pinterest:ph34r: I have no idea how to use it and it's super unorganized but I did it. 

omg awesome!!

Spoiler

wanna share? you don't have to ofc if you're not comfortable

also y'all. Littke dark age is literally like if someone specifically wrote a song about Dream Theives and Ronan. read this (some lyrics, don't ask why i screenshotted instead of copy pasting cause idk either lol):

Spoiler

63e3d1bc3eec1_Screenshot2023-02-0811_41_30AM.png.4eec9b49f70cd6b124e160b805a1eb68.png

remember when i spent like two hours making an animation storyboard for the scene where gansy and ronan fight the night terror in monmouth to the part that says "if you get out of bed and find me standing all alone, open eyed, burn the page, my little dark age" but i was just doing it from memory and hadn't read the actual scene in a while and it turned out super different and rly weird lul

anyway i hope to one day learn animation just so i can make an epic trc animatic to that song. here's the full thing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETEg-SB01QY&list=PLal9JwbqtTvrxl_J12WSbOvSDaEeMXgRO

I'll totally share as soon as I figure out how to actually do anything lol :lol: 

How is that song so accurate I swear. Dream thieves is so good and that perfectly captures the vibe. The song that I always associate with Ronan is In My Blood by the score. 

Spoiler

Screenshot_20230208-165921-207.thumb.png.b56664f9357fdd91f0a128a2955a1df7.png

HAHAHAHA I FIGURED OUT HOW TO PUT IT IN A SPOILER BOX!!!!!

Lol I didn't even notice! Probably because I just hadn't started it yet *shrug* I have it organized now and I'll share a link when I'm back on my computer. I don't have much yet because I can only get on when I'm on my home Chromebook and my parents aren't paying attention.

Double post sorry. Here's the link to my pinterest thing. https://www.pinterest.com/Elsewatcher/ 

My name's on it but only my first one so I'm not all that worried. It's not super organized right now but I spent an unholy amount of time on it last night at equally unholy hours of the night so yeah