7 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

hi i'm here, mid level junior. i just chill and wait until i can look down on every student in the building.

Hello, my fellow junior!

Yes, someday we will have the ability to have students ask us for advice and be intimidating to freshmen...but not yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello everyone. *flexes* I am a super senior. My advice is to have fun and don't waste time. Get your homework done but party with your friends (not the bad party, the fun one) because lots of those friends will be gone. *cries*. Anyway. Senior year is probably the funnest year ever (for you under class-men). Don't waste it. *salutes and leaves*

17 hours ago, Witless of Shinovar said:

Oh seniors of the shard, what are your wisdoms?

I'm a sophomore currently and if anyone took AP World history, I could use some advice

I'm graduated, but don't be afraid to ask questions (when it's polite and stuff) cuz I was a shy kid and asking questions could have helped. Also. Study. Quizlet and reading is good for you (Not sure if that's what you mean, but that's the help I think of right away.)