Coooool,

that was so fun to spectate!

loved the cats invading mandos.

ill post the tragedy of Darth Mat the Wise here sometime soon.

edited to add:

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Mat the melkor? No? I thought not. It’s not a story the village would tell you.  It’s an elim legend. Darth Mat was an elim so powerful and so wise, he could use his powers to influence the gm to create… another elim. He had such a knowledge of the Elims, he could even convert those he knew were also powerful… into elims. He became so powerful, the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power… which, eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew. This apprentice did a lot, but alas, the village killed him in his sleep, for he was nocturnal. Ironic. he could save others from the town… but not himself. 

^^^thanks mat for correcting some stuff : p

Edited by Turtle
Punctuation.,!?-;:’”…<>|

21 minutes ago, Fifth Scholar said:

Manwë save our gracious King,

Long live the noble King,

Manwë save the King.

Send him victorious,

Stress-free and glorious,

Long to reign over us, even when he should have died four turns ago

Manwë save the King!

Oh Lord Eru arise,

Scatter his enemies

And make them fall.

Confound their politics,

Frustrate their knavish tricks, 

On Thee our hopes we fix,

Eru save us all.

Thy choicest GIFs in store

On him be pleased to pour,

Long may he sleep.

May he defend our laws

And ever give us cause

To sing with heart and voice

Manwë save the King!

Cycle closed!!

C107F7FB-9845-435A-AF08-18AD33E8CF45.gif

So apparently I'm damned to rule forever as the immortal High King of the Noldor >>

Well, duty is duty I suppose >>

1 minute ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Since the elims have to outnumber and Kas and TUN are still alive, I suppose that means the village wins. Can we have spec/dead doc access?

I will save that for the actual aftermath, I think—I’ll leave the elim doc open at the very least—and release them and the spreadsheet in a batch. Gotta have something to discuss after this amnesty period ;) 

1 minute ago, Fifth Scholar said:

I will save that for the actual aftermath, I think—I’ll leave the elim doc open at the very least—and release them and the spreadsheet in a batch. Gotta have something to discuss after this amnesty period ;) 

Can I…. Use my one question I never used to know who won…?

Just now, Turtle said:

Can I…. Use my one question I never used to know who won…?

We did. I'm Finwe, TUN's apparently a Village Sailor. So this should be a Village win.

I think I was sending about twenty different variants of 'Shield Devo' 'No, use Jewel on Shining' this cycle, but without TUN, we didn't have enough of a vote margin to risk it. Seems like it was fortuitous too.

5 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

We did. I'm Finwe, TUN's apparently a Village Sailor. So this should be a Village win.

I think I was sending about twenty different variants of 'Shield Devo' 'No, use Jewel on Shining' this cycle, but without TUN, we didn't have enough of a vote margin to risk it. Seems like it was fortuitous too.

Wait how do we know he’s a sailor?

edit:

@Fifth Scholar wait is the writeup of  ‘Eonwe(Fifth Scholar) was executed. He was a converted Orome and GM.’ Happening?

Edited by Turtle

1 minute ago, Turtle said:

Wait how do we know he’s a sailor?

Only one Melkor conversion, the fact that the game ended means it was Shining, unlikely TUN would lie about his role in this context as a Villager, fits with his C4 immediate reaction, and no one was going to shield TUN.

Edited by Kasimir

2 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Tried to think of a way to pretend we won but there isn’t a way to do that, oh well :P 

Gonna save most of my comments and things for the Aftermath but I will mention that Shining had a jewel, so if you hadn’t used yours this would have been a 50/50. Good instincts.

I made multiple silly assumptions this game which lessened our chances towards winning but I’ll again leave the specifics for the official aftermath. But I really enjoyed this game. An early kudos to Shining for being an awesome teammate :D. 

1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Tried to think of a way to pretend we won but there isn’t a way to do that, oh well :P 

I admit I joked to Fifth a few times that it would be hilarious if I were actually Melkor and there was no Finwe.

3 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Gonna save most of my comments and things for the Aftermath but I will mention that Shining had a jewel, so if you hadn’t used yours this would have been a 50/50. Good instincts.

Figures. Was the most reasonable play for you guys, and as much as I wanted to do Shining the courtesy of hearing him out and not risking another MR53 (RIP Az), I expected to take available precautions.

If TUN had joined us, I'd have shielded Devo, leading to the potentially hilarious situation of Feanor's dad shielding his son from him.

Devo and TUN get my vote for MVP for this one. IMO, Devo hard-carried.

17 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Can I just say,

You all were suspicious of me,

But I was actually just Feanor! :D

You did a really good job. I actually was glad I died early. If you had bad luck, welllllllllllllll it was probably my RNG luck while rolling for fifth.

10 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

You did a really good job. I actually was glad I died early. If you had bad luck, welllllllllllllll it was probably my RNG luck while rolling for fifth.

Remember the one time where our rng was just like, perfectly aligned? That was funi.

3 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:
  Reveal hidden contents

What does RNG stand for?

Spoiler

Random Number generator, but it's also basically synonymous for luck. As me and turtle were rolling dice for fifth and we got the same number, thus we had the same RNG.

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

On 9/9/2022 at 9:30 PM, Fifth Scholar said:

(the village won)

I see what you did. 

On 9/10/2022 at 1:34 PM, Shining Silhouette said:

Well, that was an awesome game! I think I'm officially in love with SE now. Now I'm genuinely terrified of Devo after the last two games, but what else is new?

Devo and Kas, those two left alive will eventually find the elim team, or murder the village, one of the two.

Edited by The Wandering Wizard