Ashbringer

29 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

In your scenario, allowing Shining to shoot v!turtle lets the ratio today be 4-2, and at that point even if we all pile on TUN, Archer can force the tie and still win, right? So I don't see the point in TUN blocking Shining's kill, it's just unnecessary.

They couldve forced a tie this cycle in that scenario but they’d be outnumbered in next cycle so they couldn’t have won that way

3 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

They couldve forced a tie this cycle in that scenario but they’d be outnumbered in next cycle so they couldn’t have won that way

Ohh right because the manip is single use, so a 4-2 today becomes a 3-2 tomorrow which is unwinnable. Hmm.

TUN. I have been convinced of the risk. Archer's right in that we'd need literally everyone else though.

Dead doc loves this no matter who's elim, I bet. Still don't think it's likely that there's four elims in this game but I'm down to not take risks :P.

Edited by Matrim's Dice

1 hour ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Ohh right because the manip is single use, so a 4-2 today becomes a 3-2 tomorrow which is unwinnable. Hmm.

TUN. I have been convinced of the risk. Archer's right in that we'd need literally everyone else though.

Dead doc loves this no matter who's elim, I bet. Still don't think it's likely that there's four elims in this game but I'm down to not take risks :P.

If it's Archer/Turtle we still win if we exe me, right?

Assuming so, TUN.

Edit: @Archer, @Turtle we're the suspects, and I'd rather not survive to be exed the next day, so both of you should vote me so the only elim manip helps exe me not Turtle. This is all predicated on v!me dying not losing the game.

Edit 2: What were Kas' reasons for v!stick? I remember them saying that they weren't willing to reconsider for a while, but not what they actually were. I'm getting slightly paranoia at a Stick(/Turtle) team where Stick realizes they can get a better fallout if they say that Archer and me could be elims if Turtle is v.

Edited by The Unknown Novel

59 minutes ago, The Unknown Novel said:

If it's Archer/Turtle we still win if we exe me, right?

Assuming so, TUN.

@Archer, @Turtle we're the suspects, and I'd rather not survive to be exed the next day, so both of you should vote me so the only elim manip helps exe me not Turtle. This is all predicated on v!me dying not losing the game.

If it’s Archer and Turtle your exe loses the game. If it’s either but only one then we still can win. I think Stick is banking on Archer/turtle not being e/e which makes sense to me but idk

1 hour ago, Matrim's Dice said:

If it’s Archer and Turtle your exe loses the game. If it’s either but only one then we still can win. I think Stick is banking on Archer/turtle not being e/e which makes sense to me but idk

...So Turtle is the best option to win knowing that I'm village? (Archer)

Shoot I just lost all my multiquotes

ok whatever:

tun’s “yeet me”

-archer and I aren’t e/e and so game is still winnable even if you get yeeted

-you/mat team is scary lmao

-kas’s reasons for v!stcik are because of jnv and xino interactions i belive- I want to respect kas’s legacy but I’d be fine w reevaluating this later

edit: why is stcik in my autocorrect :(

- — -

“assuming that everyone was working with full information and acting efficiently”

-archer 

…is archer secretly economics?

- — -

honestly the self vote and then me vote is enough to be a bud suspicious to me, plus the fact that if TUN is v we still have a good chance of winning assuming archer and I aren’t paired

- — -

wiz what was that mando’a? Why is my assumption immediately mando’a lmao

- — -

if someone wants to scan me it’ll show a blessing of presence used n1 right?

Edited by Turtle

12 minutes ago, Turtle said:

no. 
should I?

ive heard it’s really long and fantasy and has an adaptation that doesn’t have a great reputation and that’s abt it

The answer to that is yes, amazing series and sooo fulfilling to finish. Plus Brandon finished it.

Idk the saying though which is kinda embarrassing 

13 minutes ago, Turtle said:

no. 
should I?

ive heard it’s really long and fantasy and has an adaptation that doesn’t have a great reputation and that’s abt it

It's good, just not for everyone....don't kill me mat

Matrim Cauthon is a person in the series who says phrases in the old tongue, like Dovie'andi se tovya saigan (It's time to roll the dice)

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

It's good, just not for everyone....don't kill me mat

Matrim Cauthon is a person in the series who says phrases in the old tongue, like Dovie'andi se tovya saigan (It's time to roll the dice)

Hence my username :P I should really know that old tongue then 

The problem is if TUN isn’t lying about not being back then he’s definitely village and I want to kill turtle

Who’s with me? :P.

Is there a reason Archer isn’t the common denominator here? We’re worried about turtle/Archer and TUN/Archer but not killing Archer. Probably just me misunderstanding things again?

1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

The problem is if TUN isn’t lying about not being back then he’s definitely village and I want to kill turtle

Who’s with me? :P

Can you quickly give me the rundown? I had a meet today and I have a lot of homework so I don't think I can spend much time on this.

Where should we vote?

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

Who’s with me? :P.

Is there a reason Archer isn’t the common denominator here? We’re worried about turtle/Archer and TUN/Archer but not killing Archer. Probably just me misunderstanding things again?

I'm with you, just don't know if we will have enough votes in time, I would actually rather go after Archer, but I don't know.

I think

Idk what I think

My gut wants to go for turtle and I suddenly want logic to be Archer but I’m in TUN and consolidation is probably more important rn since I still think a 3p team is most likely but who knows

Edited by Matrim's Dice

8 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I think

Idk what I think

My gut wants to go for turtle and I suddenly want logic to be Archer but I’m in TUN and consolidation is probably more important rn since I still think a 3p team is most likely but who knows

We can switch to Turtle, but that's it for other options, unless someone else joins the thread

Nevermind, ninja'd by stick, we have the numbers to switch now.

Edited by The Wandering Wizard