Conquer the World... With AI

8 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

I guess not, though your country would have to replace one of the NPCs. We'd probably squeeze you in at the end.

3 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The Wrizrecan Emperor asks the Gods for a boon of power to defeat his enemies.

Does that work?

Meanwhile, the Wrizrecan Emperor petitions the Gods, hoping for a boon of power to help defeat his enemies. The God of the Sea grants him his wish, granting him the ability to control water itself. He uses this power to flood the fields of his enemies, drowning thousands in their own crops.

You have acquired a new resource: Waterbending!

@Sequence, you're up!

32 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

@Sequence, you're up!

I put in bold, right?

A large amount of the captured army attempts to escape the now Lynaran-held capital with the rulers of the country, having formulated a plan to escape to one of the larger farming villages North-East of the capital.

Edited by Sequence

BY THE WAY
I should mention

While Lynara might've conquered Serenitas, their entire army is currently stuck up there. I forgot to mention earlier that you can only really march into adjacent countries to where you army is, so we'll let it slide this once. For future reference, please no jumping over the entire continent with your armies.

Anyways....

Having been defeated by the Lynaran attack, a large amount of the captured army attempts to escape the now Lynaran-held capital with the Serenite rulers, having formulated a plan to escape to one of the larger farming villages North-East of the capital. However, the Lynarans are aware of this plan and send their own troops to intercept the fleeing army. Some of the Serenites manage to escape, but most are slaughtered or captured.
As the siege continues, the Lynarans begin to suspect something amiss. However, they soon discover that it was a plot by the Serenites to sneak into the city during the night and assassinate the king. The remaining leaders of the Serenite army, including the king himself, are executed in the name of justice.
The Lynarans eventually capture all of the Serenite army and execute them outside the city walls. This causes a great deal of unrest among the Serenite civilians trapped inside the city walls, and many decide to take up arms against the Lynarans. The city is besieged for two weeks before the last of the Serenites are either killed or surrender.

...OOF.

Next up is me. Someone post summat real quick.

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Having been defeated by the Lynaran attack, a large amount of the captured army attempts to escape the now Lynaran-held capital with the Serenite rulers, having formulated a plan to escape to one of the larger farming villages North-East of the capital. However, the Lynarans are aware of this plan and send their own troops to intercept the fleeing army. Some of the Serenites manage to escape, but most are slaughtered or captured.
As the siege continues, the Lynarans begin to suspect something amiss. However, they soon discover that it was a plot by the Serenites to sneak into the city during the night and assassinate the king. The remaining leaders of the Serenite army, including the king himself, are executed in the name of justice.
The Lynarans eventually capture all of the Serenite army and execute them outside the city walls. This causes a great deal of unrest among the Serenite civilians trapped inside the city walls, and many decide to take up arms against the Lynarans. The city is besieged for two weeks before the last of the Serenites are either killed or surrender.

...OOF.

WHY. WHAT. HOW. AHHHHHHHHHHH. This AI hates meeeeee ;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Edited by Sequence

5 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

...OOF.

Lynara has magical pockets, ascribe it to them.

And RIP Sequence

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

DUDE--

Upon hearing the news of the great war going on up north, the Gahestian Empire sends an envoy to the Lynaran-controlled Serenite capital, hoping to take on the captured locals as refugees. Unfortunately, the king of Lynar refuses to allow any of these refugees through the gates, claiming that they are likely spies. With no other options, the Gahestians decide to follow the retreating army of the Serenites as they head east.

As the Serenite army continues to march towards the Lynaran capital, the Gahestian Empire decides to send an army to assist them. During the preparations for their departure, the Gahestians hear stories of the terrible atrocities committed by the Lynarans, and decide to stay behind. In order to avoid the wrath of the Lynarans, the Gahestians elect to remain in the capital of Serenita to aid their friends in their fight against the invaders.

I sent an envoy to help out Serenitas... and ended up allying with the Lynarans

@Enter a username

19 minutes ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Upon hearing the news of the great war going on up north, the Gahestian Empire sends an envoy to the Lynaran-controlled Serenite capital, hoping to take on the captured locals as refugees. Unfortunately, the king of Lynar refuses to allow any of these refugees through the gates, claiming that they are likely spies. With no other options, the Gahestians decide to follow the retreating army of the Serenites as they head east.

As the Serenite army continues to march towards the Lynaran capital, the Gahestian Empire decides to send an army to assist them. During the preparations for their departure, the Gahestians hear stories of the terrible atrocities committed by the Lynarans, and decide to stay behind. In order to avoid the wrath of the Lynarans, the Gahestians elect to remain in the capital of Serenita to aid their friends in their fight against the invaders.

I sent an envoy to help out Serenitas... and ended up allying with the Lynarans

@Enter a username

Wait. Have you brought your army to fight the Lynarans or the Serenitans? I thought that the AI had you fighting against the invading Lynarans.

Edited by NerdyAarakocra

Hmm... you're right. It is a little unclear.

*Rereads several times*

Here's what I'm gonna go with.

Upon hearing the news of the great war going on up north, the Gahestian Empire sends an envoy to the Lynaran-controlled Serenite capital, hoping to take on the captured locals as refugees. Unfortunately, the king of Lynar refuses to allow any of these refugees through the gates, claiming that they are likely spies. With no other options, the Gahestians decide to follow the regrouping army of the Serenites.

Sequence, your army is still regrouping, so you'll have to wait an extra round before using them. When you do, though, my forces will be right alongside you!

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Upon hearing the news of the great war going on up north, the Gahestian Empire sends an envoy to the Lynaran-controlled Serenite capital, hoping to take on the captured locals as refugees. Unfortunately, the king of Lynar refuses to allow any of these refugees through the gates, claiming that they are likely spies. With no other options, the Gahestians decide to follow the regrouping army of the Serenites.

Sequence, your army is still regrouping, so you'll have to wait an extra round before using them. When you do, though, my forces will be right alongside you!

Aw thanks! :D

Edited by Sequence

ENTER WHYYYYY

YOU WERE HEREEEEE

WHY DID YOU LEAVEEEEEE

I started writing during lunch, but couldn’t finish until now. Sorry about that.

The king of Not-Luxembourg sends an ambassador to the Eakirandi Empire with a message: “Join us, or our superweapon will destroy your entire country!” 

The king of Not-Luxembourg sends an ambassador to the Eakirandi Empire with a message: “Join us, or our superweapon will destroy your entire country!”

The Eakirandi reply, saying "Frick you."

Only he didn't use "frick."

@CalanoCorvus, your turn!

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

It was meaner than that.

ALSO!!!

I figured that we don't necessarily have to have a super rigid turn order. If your entry doesn't really affect anyone else, then feel free to plot it down early so that I can get to it right away after the person before you goes.

So...

@NerdyAarakocra, if you don't wanna get skipped, then it might behoove you to prep your action.

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

On 9/16/2022 at 6:35 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

@NerdyAarakocra, if you don't wanna get skipped, then it might behoove you to prep your action.

Alright! Please insert this during my turn.

EDIT: I fixed my action.

HY 0001

Alarmed by the chaos on the mainland, Realmingsberg decides to remain peaceful, using its skyships in case of attack. The Inventors Triumvirate, believing that safety can be found in numbers, offers an alliance to the Republic of Astrym.

Edited by NerdyAarakocra

20 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

The Eakirandi reply, saying "Frick you."

@CalanoCorvus, your turn!

My turn?

ok :shrug:

Hmm...

The clans of Ilsador and Valorma get into a border dispute, and the High Clan of Lunoma begins to make slow research into better material for weapons.

There, hope that works.