Ask Mr. Misting anything

Mr. Misting

On 9/14/2022 at 7:57 PM, Darkeye Venev said:

Even if it’s not, question: is a shards investiture bonded or kept together by its intent or by the vessel, or by something else? Actually, any investiture, but specifically shards.

The AMAs are more for random funny questions, not serious Cosmere discussion. I you want to ask this question a better place would be the Cosmere Q&A or Cosmere Discussion forums. 

Also try not to double post. It makes things a lot more concise if you just do it in one reply.

Edited by Mr. Misting

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
15 hours ago, Sequence said:

Favorite type of ICBM?

*Quickly searches google*

Ummmm, should I have an opinion upon this?

1 hour ago, AonEne said:

Why a Tineye Sparker? 

I thought the combination would be interesting and potent without picking metals like steel or pewter that get picked all the time. The idea of being able to gather an overload of information and then getting the time to process it sounded cool to me. It would also be really helpful in situations other then combat.

• 10 months later...
On 1/12/2023 at 9:35 AM, Ookla the Magician said:

What is a weird food combination you enjoy? if there are any?

(ex: pizza & ranch-- though that one's not really that weird I guess)

Well, you see the thing is I am a terribly picky eater. (Also hi, this is from way back when!) When I have food, I religiously keep them from touching. Mixing foods isn't something I do, at least nothing weird. I guess I have had ice cream and hot sauce, which I disliked, but that's probably the weirdest combination. 

• 2 months later...
On 2/11/2024 at 3:57 PM, Just-A-Stick said:

What's your favorite breakfast food??

The one I have the most often are probably homemade pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, but my favorite would have to cinnamon rolls. (Or maybe just bacon?)