Hi guys

AltonicKeys

Hello everyone, I'm AltonicKeys, looking forward to this place :)
I always have at least 10 tabs of Coppermind or Arcanum open. It's cutting into my schoolwork. My family worries for me. I literally have a tab of Roshar food recipes. My life is ruined, in the best way possible

1 hour ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Why did you choose to join the Shard? Do you have any plans for what you're going to be doing here?

Just mess around in general, love being in communities like this. Also love hearing about theories

1 hour ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Where does your username come from?

An old joke about keyboards, with a random name I found! I just needed a throwaway username at the time, but it stuck : )

1 hour ago, AltonicKeys said:

Just mess around in general, love being in communities like this. Also love hearing about theories

Do you like RP? I'm in a community of people who do a lot of RP and we're trying to revive it a bit. I could direct you to it if you're interested.

3 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Do you like RP? I'm in a community of people who do a lot of RP and we're trying to revive it a bit. I could direct you to it if you're interested.

I dabble, not a huge enthusiast though

Thank you all for the warm welcome! :‎)