2 Unrelated Tinfoil Theories

Kered

Forewarning, 100% the reason I'm posting these is for this post to be forum equivalent of a tweet predicting a random event years before it happens. I'm 90% sure that most of these theories won't happen, but this is a risk vs reward situation. Risking looking stupid in order to be awarded random bragging rights years from now. 

Theory One. 

Sixteen is one of the original 16 vessels but let go of the power at some point after the shattering. We basically have zero clues on who 16 is which makes it perfect to throw my illogical hopes on him. Brandon likes playing with fans expectations in terms of magic/worldbuilding. We've yet to see an original vessel that isn't being yeeted into the beyond or one that isn't holding the power. I think it would be an amazing story for a vessel to have figured out how to give up the power(straight up splintering it would be cooler) and also survive. After doing that, the vessel being literally insane would make up a lot of sense. 

Theory Two

If he doesn't die, Adolin will revive Maya enough to gain surgebinding but different. Kinda like how Renarin is something new. Reviving a deadeye by forging a bond could make weird things happen. On top of that, Adolin will also bond Notum. I know Brandon has said at some point in the past, paraphrased, that having two spren bonds is possible but something out of the norm has to happen. Having a regular nahel bond on top of having a bond with a revived deadeye strikes me as being....out of the norm. I think, though, that this will only be feasible if Maya gets revived enough before Ba-Ado gets released. I've seen variations of this theory before and honestly, the more i think about it, the more it makes sense. Maybe not the exact mechanics but the overall idea. Having a double bonded Radiant sounds exactly like something Brandon would like to play with. Creating interplay with surges that normally wouldn't cross with each other. The ability to manipulate gravitation and friction could lead to some crazy things. 

*takes off tinfoiled cover helmet now that i've excised my mental demons*

15 hours ago, Kered said:

Theory Two

If he doesn't die, Adolin will revive Maya enough to gain surgebinding but different. Kinda like how Renarin is something new. Reviving a deadeye by forging a bond could make weird things happen. On top of that, Adolin will also bond Notum. I know Brandon has said at some point in the past, paraphrased, that having two spren bonds is possible but something out of the norm has to happen. Having a regular nahel bond on top of having a bond with a revived deadeye strikes me as being....out of the norm. I think, though, that this will only be feasible if Maya gets revived enough before Ba-Ado gets released. I've seen variations of this theory before and honestly, the more i think about it, the more it makes sense. Maybe not the exact mechanics but the overall idea. Having a double bonded Radiant sounds exactly like something Brandon would like to play with. Creating interplay with surges that normally wouldn't cross with each other. The ability to manipulate gravitation and friction could lead to some crazy things. 

*takes off tinfoiled cover helmet now that i've excised my mental demons*

Theory 2 is what I want to happen.