Channelknight Fadran

5 hours ago, Shallan Stormblessed said:

Okay I promise I want to join but I've never gotten around to it, and I don't know how/what/who to join. Can I have some help? Sorry about the delay!

Me and Archivist are actually starting a new storyline right now if you would like to join. When we start just add your character into the storyline and start interacting with our characters. If Archivist is ok with you joining of course.

Also Archivist, do you want to start the storyline or should I?

18 hours ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Fiadh's head snapped up at the sound of her name. She took a moment to process what Whist had said. Then she shrugged. "It still hurts a bit but not as much. I think it's better." She grabbed the cloak.

"Thats good, I'm glad!" Whist said, settling down on the ground next to her.

@Tani This might be a good time to introduce yourself, if you still want too.

I think it would be better if we start two storylines, that way every character can really be involved in the action. From what I've surmised with my limited RP experience less characters means more for everyone to do. Fadran would you be ok starting a storyline for Nerdy and Tani if she is still interested, and I will start one with Archivist and Shallan. Does that work for everyone?

Also this is my new character and such:

Name: Jai Miyako 

Race: Human

Gender/Pronons/Otherapplicablethingsthatgohere: She

Magic: She uses the element of water. Specifically, she water bends a stream of water to basically act as a really fast, adaptable flying sword. Can control water in other ways but she is an expert in this technique specifically. She also has access to the shadow art of the Vacuum. Basically she is a Leecher who can interfere with magic if she touches you.

Personality: Miyako is very direct, she cuts to the root of a problem and has no time to dance around the details. She will do whatever it takes to deal with a problem and little will stand in her way. If you can get past her defenses, she is caring in her own way and loves to help others get better or to learn herself. Though the one thing she cannot stand is someone who doesn't try.

Backstory: Miyako was the daughter of a influencial man in a small fishing village along the coast of Riath. Her family were the guardians of there town, trained to defend it with the use of their shadow magic. One day a *blank* and the fight was *blank* left town. Her father was dead, and she was crushed but driven by the cold fire of revenge. She was going to avenge her father no matter the cost. She petitioned hard and long to get into the Oceaneirids school of water magic, The Crashing Wave. Miyako learned what she could but focused on her own methods. The school leaned too hard on overwhelming strength and crushing the oppenent beneath one attack, Miyako could do better. She honed her swordsmanship while perfecting her magic, having a stream that flowed between attacks like a river, cut like a icicle, and was the unending assault of a waterfall. She hunted down her father's killer, fighting the murderer to the death. She left knowing her father had been avenged, leaving her kill in the collapsed cave. She hadn't seen a corpse but she knew she had won. She became a mercenary, using her newfound skills to fight whatever came her way. 

Description: Miyako is a mid 20s asian women. She wears a one of those japanese straw cone hat things and carries a katana. She carries a large travel pack on her back and has a blue sash tied around her waist. Miyako has long black hair that goes halfway down her back.

Other: So the thing is, her father's murderer is one of the characters in the campaign, and they happen to be very much alive. 

Edited by Mr. Misting

Kealie woke up on a hill under the stars. Eej cradled her with his vines, and she had to admit it was very comfortable. But she was no longer tired, so she sat up and let Eej tip her to her feet. She strolled around, contemplating the day.

@Mr. Misting@Channelknight Fadran

Nayka finished the cheese, contemplating Whist and Fiadh. They’re not half bad. I like them.

Edited by The Halcyon Girl

22 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

“Then I recommend you get started.”

Quendi dropped off her horse, bringing out her staff again.

Terakor gasped. "What are you doing?"

10 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Soon, Yerik encountered a high net of tightly woven fibers. It stretched high up above the canopy.

And through the net... nothing. He couldn't see anything.

Hyron, after recieving orders from Trad Rina, stood on a platform behind the net, watching outside for signs of the stranger.

They saw the stranger. And held their breath. This was... bad. This stranger was breaking so many laws.

Yerik prodded the net curiously.

I'm having trouble envisioning the net. Can you describe it with additional detail?

14 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"North, to Alverton," Lyras said. "I'm taking a ship there to reach Orteo Island, and from there..." he trailed off. "Hopefully I'll have a more focused destination by that point."

He adjusted his pack. "Thank you for the information. Both about your Order, and about the meteorite. I'll be sure to learn more as I travel." He turned to leave.

"Well, if you happen to pass through Orteos, that's where we're headquartered. You can ask if you can have a piece of skystone there."

26 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Kealie woke up on a hill under the stars. Eej cradled her with his vines, and she had to admit it was very comfortable. But she was no longer tired, so she sat up and let Eej tip her to her feet. She strolled around, contemplating the day.

Vance was still keeping watch - albeit now with a tasty bowl of Bunny stew. “Heya.”

22 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Terakor gasped. "What are you doing?"

“I’ll deter any of these ‘guardian’ people while you get mining.”

As Annamus wanders the woods near Glein, he begins to notice gouges in the trees. What th-

CLAW MARKS!

I...I suppose so, by the depth and the size, it appears to be a tiger, possibly magical?

No, not likely, it's old, very old for a tiger.

Age or just an old marking, hmmmm.

Most likely just old, gonna need something large for the armor, a claw!

No, how would I get a claw, only if it was dead.

You're gonna have to fight it.

"Of course I'm gonna have to fight it." Sighing and pulling out his bow, Annamus begins looking for the tigers den, hoping he isn't going to have to fight.

His concious replies in a sing song voice. You're gonna have tooooo.

Quest yawned, stretching as he sat up. The long rest had done wonders for Quest, though his magic was still coming back from the ridiculous amount of use from yesterday. 

He looked around around their makeshift campsite, noting that Kealie and Vance were up. Wait, had Vance stayed up all night, watching them? That man was something else. 

Quest walked over to the others, ready to start to day.

6 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

“There’s plenty. You got a bowl?” Vance glanced into the pot. “If not you can just have the rest. There’s about a serving in there, I’d bet.”

“No bowl. Thanks.” Kealie grabbed the pot and started wolfing down the stew. “Vif ith good. Nife job.”

2 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

Quest yawned, stretching as he sat up. The long rest had done wonders for Quest, though his magic was still coming back from the ridiculous amount of use from yesterday. 

He looked around around their makeshift campsite, noting that Kealie and Vance were up. Wait, had Vance stayed up all night, watching them? That man was something else. 

Quest walked over to the others, ready to start to day.

Kealie waved, then returned to her stew.

When he saw what Kealie was snarfing down, Quest quickly turned around and got his rations. He sat a noticeable distance away from the pot as he began to eat.

Also Fadran, are you cool if we start two separate storylines or do you want to keep things simple and do one?

Just now, Shallan Stormblessed said:

I would like to be added into this storyline please! Um, if something exciting happens Sahala will join because it's her chance for something exciting to happen to her.

Which one, there's quite a few going on, at least six :P