Channelknight Fadran

4 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Hyron's face went slack. "Alright, then. Miyako," They said, looking at her, "Put up a shield of water. You, whatever your name is," They said, turning back to Yerik, "Use your powers offensively."

Yerik shuffled his feet nervously. "Uh... do we need to?"

@Mr. Misting

18 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Yerik hesitated, then pulled a knife from his belt and chucked it at Miyako.

Miyako's sword was a blur as she swatted the knife away. 

"How practiced are you at..." Miyako said, waving at the knife as it clattered to the floor, "knifing?"

Hyron's mouth dropped as Miyako effortlessly swatted the knife out of the air with her sword. That was... incredible.

Hyron blinked, confused. Uhh... ok.

Stalks, this again? The hell??

Hyron's face felt heated, and they put a hand up to it, noting how.. warm it was.

Hyron glanced at Miyako, then decided to ignore it, instead asking, "How long did it take you to master that technique, Miyako?"

@Mr. Misting

Edited by CalanoCorvus

2 hours ago, Mr. Misting said:

Quest watched as the witch stepped into the red portal and vanished. They quickly mopped up the rest of the monsters and Quest slumped against the doorframe, drained from his excessive use of magic. 

"Umm, what do you want to do now?" Quest said, looking across the absolutory destroyed room.

Noooo

I wanted to write more fight scenes

Vance flicked some monster goop off his blades. “Lesson number three: take a minute to breathe before figuring that out.”

1 minute ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Hyron's mouth dropped as Miyako effortlessly swatted the knife out of the air with her sword. That was... incredible.

Hyron blinked, confused. Uhh... ok.

Stalks, this again? The hell??

Hyron's face felt heated, and they put a hand up to it, noting how.. warm it was.

Hyron glanced at Miyako, then decided to ignore it, instead asking, "How long did it take you to master that technique, Miyako?"

Miyako shrugged, as she turned towards Hyron.

"I've been training since I could hold a sword. It's not that hard."

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Noooo

I wanted to write more fight scenes

Vance flicked some monster goop off his blades. “Lesson number three: take a minute to breathe before figuring that out.”

Sorry, I thought the fight was basically done. If you want to go find more monsters in the rest of the house though, there will certainly be plenty.

Quest nodded and sat down, before his face lit up. 

"Wait, The witch left!", Quest exclaimed. "We can take the house!"

26 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

Miyako's sword was a blur as she swatted the knife away. 

"How practiced are you at..." Miyako said, waving at the knife as it clattered to the floor, "knifing?"

Yerik looked down at the knife on the ground.

"Um," he replied. "Not very. I, uh, usually make the weapons, not use them."

He exhaled and decided to try a different tack. He moved to the wall, stepping on it and altering his gravity.

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Yerik looked down at the knife on the ground.

"Um," he replied. "Not very. I, uh, usually make the weapons, not use them."

He exhaled and decided to try a different tack. He moved to the wall, stepping on it and altering his gravity.

"Ok, your goal is to try to land a hit on me. I might attack back, but I just want to see the full force of your current abilities." Miyako said, getting into stance. "Hold nothing back."

8 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

"Ok, your goal is to try to land a hit on me. I might attack back, but I just want to see the full force of your current abilities." Miyako said, getting into stance. "Hold nothing back."

Yerik took a deep breath and launched himself at Miyako.

Annimus stares from his not so secret hiding place in the trees. Eyes narrowing, becoming more catlike, Annimus pierces through the suns glare and he sees the ore for the first time. And it sparks something inside of him, something he did not know was there.

@Channelknight Fadran @xinoehp512

50 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

Quest nodded and sat down, before his face lit up. 

"Wait, The witch left!", Quest exclaimed. "We can take the house!"

“LESSON FOUR!” Vance yelped. This one was actually supposed to be lesson, like… sixteen, or something. But he kicked it up due to the circumstances. “Never assume you’re safe when you’re in someone else’s domain.”

18 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Annimus stares from his not so secret hiding place in the trees. Eyes narrowing, becoming more catlike, Annimus pierces through the suns glare and he sees the ore for the first time. And it sparks something inside of him, something he did not know was there.

@Channelknight Fadran @xinoehp512

You’ve been making a ton of posts like this. Are you expecting us to do something?