Channelknight Fadran

1 minute ago, Ookla the Nerdy said:

@InfiniteInsanity @Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff

MeSaan looked over at the group. Well, there was no harm in trying. MeSaan walked up to Nayka and Fiadh. "Am I correct in assuming that you're going questing?"

“Yup! We’re with Whist.” Nayka waved her hand at Whist. “She’s looking for stamps.”

1 hour ago, Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff said:

“Yup! We’re with Whist.” Nayka waved her hand at Whist. “She’s looking for stamps.”

MeSaan looked over at the group. "Well, I've been looking for a group myself. Would you mind terribly if I joined you?"

17 minutes ago, Ookla the Kobold said:

Miyako closed her waterskin and gestured towards the Nameless. "Why are they all hollow looking?"

"That is what happens to people who anger the Queen," answered the Second Elder. "Their names have been removed, along with every last trace of their identity."

10 minutes ago, Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff said:

“Dunno. But I wanna know how.” Kealie straightened with the skin of the beast, then stacked sticks for a fire.

"Seven!" Vance had been counting on his fingers. "Anyways, I have some cool ideas."

Edited by Ookla the [Redacted]

4 hours ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

"You already set something on fire?"

"Ummm, it was a small fire. It went out quickly....." Quest trailed off.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Forgotten said:

"That is what happens to people who anger the Queen," answered the Second Elder. "Their names have been removed, along with every last trace of their identity."

"Tides. We really should go kill her."

9 hours ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

"Think we could come up with a combination that either moves us or disrupts the runes without us having to get near the traps?"

"Yes, that has been what I've been working on for the last while. I have figured out ways to trigger the traps, letting you avoid the effects, but with stuff like the force wall that isn't an option."

7 hours ago, Ookla the Forgotten said:

Gatherer laughed. "Yeah, that would be nice, wouldn't it...?" He trailed off. "Wait. You're serious?"

Miyako stared at him, a hand casually resting on the sword at her waist.

41 minutes ago, Ookla the Crow said:

Hyron grinned. Then shot a vine directly at the feet of the Gatherer.

"Pretty serious, I'd say. Don't get on Miyako's bad side, kid. It won't end well for you."

@Ookla the Kobold @Ookla the Forgotten

Miyako slyly smiled and then she paused. Her eyes narrowed. “Viney, ya slipped up there. Don’t use my name. “ Miyako turned to the village lady. “Someone had to tell the Queen my name right? Or she doesn’t know?”

2 hours ago, Ookla the Kobold said:

"Yes, that has been what I've been working on for the last while. I have figured out ways to trigger the traps, letting you avoid the effects, but with stuff like the force wall that isn't an option."

"So, how can I help? I guess I can keep going through the runes. Come up with some new combinations and I'll write down the effects. Just be wary of combinations that contain fire."

1 hour ago, Ookla the Crow said:

Hyron grinned. Then shot a vine directly at the feet of the Gatherer.

"Pretty serious, I'd say. Don't get on Miyako's bad side, kid. It won't end well for you."

@Ookla the Kobold @Ookla the Forgotten

2 hours ago, Ookla the Kobold said:

Miyako stared at him, a hand casually resting on the sword at her waist.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Kobold said:

Miyako slyly smiled and then she paused. Her eyes narrowed. “Viney, ya slipped up there. Don’t use my name. “ Miyako turned to the village lady. “Someone had to tell the Queen my name right? Or she doesn’t know?”

1 hour ago, Ookla the Crow said:

Hyron cursed. Loudly. Then fell back onto their hammock, blushing. Both out of frustration, fear, and annoyance.

@Ookla the Kobold

Gatherer sighed, rubbing his temples. "Yes. I'll do my best to forget it. But... you do realize the Queen is... well... a queen, right? She's got a whole army on her side."

29 minutes ago, Ookla the Kobold said:

"And I've got a sword. Seems 'bout even."

Gatherer shook his head and began to walk off. He paused a few steps away, then turned back. "By the way," he commented. "The Queen will likely send for you at some point, once she realizes you're here. Just thought you should know."

On 11/27/2022 at 10:23 AM, Ookla the Myopic said:

"Trees have minds same as you and me. They run of the same essence that provided sentience to us. The same essence that powers my armor."

@Ookla the [Redacted] @Ookla the Forgotten

"The armor you have by slaughter and scavenge: the same as we have done."