Channelknight Fadran

20 hours ago, Ookla the Myopic said:

"Interesting."

Annimus's nose twitches as a new scent enters into the air. 

"There's the scent of death on the air, not uncommon, but..." Annimus's face scrunches up in confusion. "There's no scent of blood on the air."

@Ookla the [Redacted] @Ookla the Forgotten

Anikel's brow furrowed. "I don't smell anything."

2 hours ago, Ookla the Kobold said:

"Or we go run away and wait 'till she calms down." 

"Will we be able to hide?" worried Yerik. "She was able to track us down last time."

2 hours ago, Ookla the Crow said:

Hyron turns to Yerik. "Do you know how the ship is doing, in repairs, should we go check?"

@Ookla the Forgotten

"I... have no idea," replied Yerik, blinking. Somehow, Geff and and the rest of the crew had completely slipped his mind the past couple of days. He had a hard time imagining that they would have been able to make much progress, given how destroyed the ship had looked, but he supposed it was always possible. Except...

"Wait," he said. "They don't know about the curse, do they? They don't know they need to keep their names hidden."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Forgotten said:

Anikel's brow furrowed. "I don't smell anything."

3 hours ago, Ookla the Kobold said:

"I am a tiger and so I have the smelling ability of a tiger, which is much higher than when I'm a human."

Holding up his paw, Annimus points to the west, "the smell is coming from that direction."

@Ookla the Forgotten @Ookla the [Redacted]

Edited by Ookla the Myopic

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Forgotten said:

"Will we be able to hide?" worried Yerik. "She was able to track us down last time."

Miyako shrugged, "If it took my Shadow to fight her guards maybe I can't take on the Queen. And if we go talk to her she'll kill or capture us. So, we have to run. Clean cut."

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Forgotten said:

"I... have no idea," replied Yerik, blinking. Somehow, Geff and and the rest of the crew had completely slipped his mind the past couple of days. He had a hard time imagining that they would have been able to make much progress, given how destroyed the ship had looked, but he supposed it was always possible. Except...

"Wait," he said. "They don't know about the curse, do they? They don't know they need to keep their names hidden."

"The Queen's probably got them by now. A whole ship, just lying on the beach? Yeah, there captured or dead." 

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Kobold said:

Miyako shrugged, "If it took my Shadow to fight her guards maybe I can't take on the Queen. And if we go talk to her she'll kill or capture us. So, we have to run. Clean cut."

"The Queen's probably got them by now. A whole ship, just lying on the beach? Yeah, there captured or dead." 

"Alright then," Yerik exhaled. "I guess we keep running."

Just now, Ookla the Forgotten said:

"Alright then," Yerik exhaled. "I guess we keep running."

Just now, Ookla the Crow said:

Hyron put their face in their hands. "We should just get out of here. Get off the island, as fast as we can."

@Ookla the Forgotten @Ookla the Kobold

Miyako snorted, "How are you planning to get off this island?"

9 minutes ago, Ookla the Crow said:

Hyron started gesticulating. "I don't know, I could make something. Grow vines in the shape of a.. a boat, or something, I.. I don't know."

Miyako hide a growing smirk as she addressed Hyron, "Have you ever made a boat out of vines? As of a week ago, you hadn't even sailed."

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Crow said:

Hyron glared at Miyako. "Do you have any better ideas?? We don't have a ship, we're on the run, and I'm trying to put ideas out, and you're over here shutting them down!"

@Ookla the Kobold

Miyako smirked in full. "Well it's a bad idea. And I do have a better idea. We go live in the woods for a few weeks."

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Kobold said:

Miyako smirked in full. "Well it's a bad idea. And I do have a better idea. We go live in the woods for a few weeks."

Now it was Hyron's turn to smirk. "I think I would be the only one okay with that, and the only one would would actually know what they're doing."

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Crow said:

Now it was Hyron's turn to smirk. "I think I would be the only one okay with that, and the only one would would actually know what they're doing."

Miyako smirked back, "I've lived as a bounty hunter for most of my life. Though Acolyte here might have trouble keeping up, you wouldn't have to worry 'bout me."

Edited by Ookla the Kobold

2 hours ago, Ookla the Kobold said:

Miyako smirked back, "I've lived as a bounty hunter for most of my life. Though Acolyte here might have trouble keeping up, you wouldn't have to worry 'bout me."

"I'm fine with whatever, I guess," shrugged Yerik.

Edited by Ookla the Forgotten

1 hour ago, Ookla the Myopic said:

"I am a tiger and so I have the smelling ability of a tiger, which is much higher than when I'm a human."

Holding up his paw, Annimus points to the west, "the smell is coming from that direction."

"Then I suggest we do not go in that direction."

1 hour ago, Ookla the Myopic said:

1 minute ago, Ookla the [Redacted] said:

"Agreed," grunted Anikel. "Not a big fan of death, myself."

Hyron pondered for a bit.

"Station in the woods, and come up with better nicknames as we try to figure out a way off this island. I think if we make our own little boat, we can navigate safely to the mainland."

They looked between Yerik and Miyako. "What say the two of you?"

Just now, Ookla the Crow said:

Hyron pondered for a bit.

"Station in the woods, and come up with better nicknames as we try to figure out a way off this island. I think if we make our own little boat, we can navigate safely to the mainland."

They looked between Yerik and Miyako. "What say the two of you?"

Miyako nodded. "That's 'bout what I was thinking. We avoid the Queen and see what else is on this island. Maybe spy on her majesty and learn more. And your right, you guys need a nickname for me, get on that Viney."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Kobold said:

Miyako nodded. "That's 'bout what I was thinking. We avoid the Queen and see what else is on this island. Maybe spy on her majesty and learn more. And your right, you guys need a nickname for me, get on that Viney."

Hyron glared at Miyako, more out of reflex to the nickname than actual annoyance. It was honestly growing on them, and they were starting to secretly like it.

"Stuck Up still works just fine, Stuck Up," Hyron said.

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Crow said:

Hyron glared at Miyako, more out of reflex to the nickname than actual annoyance. It was honestly growing on them, and they were starting to secretly like it.

"Stuck Up still works just fine, Stuck Up," Hyron said.

Miyako snorted. "Whatever you want Viney."

2 hours ago, Ookla the [Redacted] said:

2 hours ago, Ookla the [Redacted] said:

Annimus nods his head and freezes, licking his lips nervously. "Well that's really strange. Virbu protect us from the predators of Carn."

30 minutes ago, Ookla the Myopic said:

Annimus nods his head and freezes, licking his lips nervously. "Well that's really strange. Virbu protect us from the predators of Carn."

"Tell us if it gets any closer," replied Anikel.

38 minutes ago, Ookla the Crow said:

Hyron glared, and blushed.

"Bastard," They muttered, but grinned slightly. Miyako was feeling much better, that was a good thing.

"Anyways," They said, "Should we go find a spot to set up camp?"

@Ookla the Kobold @Ookla the Forgotten

Yerik spotted a river below and started to descend. "Here's as good a spot as any, I suppose."