Channelknight Fadran

1 minute ago, Ookla the [Redacted] said:

"What, do you have floating light magic?"

"My magic is currently very undefined. I have access to both fire and life but, um, something happened that messed up my previous techniques. Right now I think I could probably shape my energy into runes, well maybe."

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Crow said:

Hyron paled significantly, despite their marbled skin tones. "Underground, you say?" They said weakly, "Oh."

"Indeed." Vicius put the telescope away. "Her forces are still a few minutes back. We should be able to make it there with time to spare."

Just now, Ookla the Forgotten said:

"Indeed." Vicius put the telescope away. "Her forces are still a few minutes back. We should be able to make it there with time to spare."

Hyron tried to smile, failed, then simply followed Vicius to wherever he was leading them. "Okay," Was all they said.

Just now, Ookla the Crow said:

Hyron tried to smile, failed, then simply followed Vicius to wherever he was leading them. "Okay," Was all they said.

A minute later the group arrived at the mouth of the tunnel. Vicius strode in, slowing down to a walk as he entered.

8 minutes ago, Ookla the [Redacted] said:

"Sounds like starting with runes is a terrible idea and will very likely wind up with getting your fingers blown off."

Quest blushed. "Well, yes probably. Umm, how should I start then?" He paused and then continued, the words rushing out. "I use to be very good, by the way, they called me a prodigy. I just, that, um, was a long time ago."

7 minutes ago, Ookla the Crow said:

Miyako poked Hyron, and spoke with mock severity, "Viney, are you scared of caves?"

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Forgotten said:

A minute later the group arrived at the mouth of the tunnel. Vicius strode in, slowing down to a walk as he entered.

Miyako walked forward, casually flipping open her waterskin.

12 minutes ago, Ookla the Kobold said:

Quest blushed. "Well, yes probably. Umm, how should I start then?" He paused and then continued, the words rushing out. "I use to be very good, by the way, they called me a prodigy. I just, that, um, was a long time ago."

"Can you show me your floaty light magic first?"

3 hours ago, Ookla the [Redacted] said:

"Can you show me your floaty light magic first?"

"Um, yeah." Quest said. He stared intently at his hand and a moment later a green spark appeared, floating about his hand. The spark of light quickly ballooned in size, growing to the size of his palm. "The energy is pretty is easy to manipulate, it just, um, needs something to direct it. Like, um, a shape or a rune. Balls are easy, so I usually just do that." Quest shrugged.

Edited by Ookla the Kobold

A shifting black mass of faces comes screaming though the mists. Each face that appears is unique and screaming in agony. The blade it wields is formed from pure blackness, the hilt made of a dried up head and bones. The blade seems to call for blood, a unearthly chanting sounding form the blade as it screams towards Quendi's head.

@Ookla the [Redacted] @Ookla the Forgotten

1 minute ago, Ookla the Crow said:

"Why did I ever kis-," Hyron cut themselves off, realizing they were speaking without thinking, "Uh, I mean, what do you care? So what if I am? I don't like being underground."

They followed the rest of the people inside the cave, glaring at Miyako and blushing.

@Ookla the Kobold

Miyako tilted her head with a lopsided grin, before pausing. Miyako spun around to face Hyron. She strode up to next to him. "What ya saying there Viney?"

You gave Miyako to much. Kis sounds just like kiss.

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Kobold said:

Miyako tilted her head with a lopsided grin, before pausing. Miyako spun around to face Hyron. She strode up to next to him. "What ya saying there Viney?"

Hyron cursed under their breath. "Nothing," They said casually.

That was the point :/ lol

5 hours ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Nayka glanced over, worried for her friend. “See?”

Kealie finished eating her vegetables and left to continue practicing. [details to follow]

17 minutes ago, Ookla the Crow said:

"Why did I ever kis-," Hyron cut themselves off, realizing they were speaking without thinking, "Uh, I mean, what do you care? So what if I am? I don't like being underground."

They followed the rest of the people inside the cave, glaring at Miyako and blushing.

@Ookla the Kobold

4 hours ago, Ookla the Kobold said:

Miyako poked Hyron, and spoke with mock severity, "Viney, are you scared of caves?"

Miyako walked forward, casually flipping open her waterskin.

Vicius led them through a twisting tunnel that led deep into the mountain. It was dark and damp, the only light coming from his lantern. 

At last they saw a light up ahead. As they grew closer, they saw it was an encampment of sorts. One other person was there, a youngish man with a sword strapped to his hip. He was writing in some sort of notebook, but looked up at the group as they approached. "Hey, Vicius-" he began, then cut off as he noticed the others. "Uh... who're the extras?"

20 minutes ago, Ookla the Myopic said:

A shifting black mass of faces comes screaming though the mists. Each face that appears is unique and screaming in agony. The blade it wields is formed from pure blackness, the hilt made of a dried up head and bones. The blade seems to call for blood, a unearthly chanting sounding form the blade as it screams towards Quendi's head.

@Ookla the [Redacted] @Ookla the ForgottenForgottenForgottenForgottenForgotte

Anikel cursed, jumping off his horse and swiveling his gaze to spot any other enemies that might be sneaking up on them.

2 hours ago, Ookla the Crow said:

Hyron cursed under their breath. "Nothing," They said casually.

Oh, well I was going to have Miyako probably probe further and or hit hyron. For sake of story and progression I will refrain.

Sorry I was bad with the tone of that comment.

2 hours ago, Ookla the Forgotten said:

Vicius led them through a twisting tunnel that led deep into the mountain. It was dark and damp, the only light coming from his lantern. 

At last they saw a light up ahead. As they grew closer, they saw it was an encampment of sorts. One other person was there, a youngish man with a sword strapped to his hip. He was writing in some sort of notebook, but looked up at the group as they approached. "Hey, Vicius-" he began, then cut off as he noticed the others. "Uh... who're the extras?"

"Heard ya guys are rebelling against the Queen?"  Miyako calmy asked, resting a hand on her sword.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Kobold said:

"Heard ya guys are rebelling against the Queen?"  Miyako calmy asked, resting a hand on her sword.

"Yeah," responded Vicius's partner, a confused expression still in his face. "Vicius, they aren't...?"

Vicius shook his head slightly. "Shipwreck survivors. They fought- you know what, I'll let them tell you the story. I'm afraid there are other matters that require my immediate attention." With that, he disappeared back the way he had come.

The remaining man appraised the trio. "Fighters, huh? Not many of those left." He extended a hand. "My name's Severance. You can call me Sever."

6 hours ago, Ookla the Forgotten said:

"Yeah," responded Vicius's partner, a confused expression still in his face. "Vicius, they aren't...?"

Vicius shook his head slightly. "Shipwreck survivors. They fought- you know what, I'll let them tell you the story. I'm afraid there are other matters that require my immediate attention." With that, he disappeared back the way he had come.

The remaining man appraised the trio. "Fighters, huh? Not many of those left." He extended a hand. "My name's Severance. You can call me Sever."

Miyako grunted and thrust a finger at herself and the other two in turn, "Stuck Up, Viney and Acolyte." She ended with a small smile.

On 12/10/2022 at 5:59 PM, Ookla the magician said:

While on the ferry, the sun had started setting, and with it went Whist's energy. She really should have tried harder to sleep earlier. She was distracted from her fatigue as Nayka ran up to her, in the distance she saw Fiadh standing by the railing of the deck. 

"Is everything alright?"

On 12/10/2022 at 6:00 PM, Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff said:

“Fiadh needs some sort of medicine. Do you have anything?”

20 hours ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Lenn came over. "She'll be fine, she's just seasick. I think."

Edited by Ookla the Implosion

17 hours ago, Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff said:

Nayka glanced over, worried for her friend. “See?”

Kealie finished eating her vegetables and left to continue practicing. [details to follow]

"Oh dear!" Whist said rushing over, she pulled a small leaf out of her bag. She was going to have to find a place to buy more supplies, she was running out quickly.

2 hours ago, Ookla the Implosion said:

Lenn came over. "She'll be fine, she's just seasick. I think."

"Your probably right, it should pass with a little time," Whist approached Fiadh and gently handed her the leaf. "For now, see if you can suck on this a little, it should help with the nausea." 

2 hours ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Fiadh leans dangerously over the railing as she throws up again.

Whist gently holds her by the shoulders, making sure she doesn't fall. From the other side of the deck, a call rings out; The crew of the ship had sight of Caerlon.

"Just a bit longer," Whist said gently to Fiadh. She couldn't help feeling a bit guilty, but she had expected a child who grew up in a port city to have more experience on the ocean.

Edited by Ookla the magician