Channelknight Fadran

1 hour ago, Ookla the Forgotten said:

Miyako watched as Yerik was being covered by golden threads. Probably needed to deal with that.

"Viney!" Miyako began to blush, but forced it down. Now was not the time. "Go help Yerik, I can hold down here." 

Miyako threw herself off throne, sword flashing as she fell into the mist.

The tassels of her mistcloack flared in the mist as she burned stee-

Edited by Mr. Misting

37 minutes ago, Ookla the Forgotten said:

"Yes," replied Anikel in a neutral tone. He leaned in close, lowering his voice so that only the pair of them could hear. "Tell me, Wanderer; why does my horse have fur?"

"I, uh, think I infused it with my essence somehow," sheepishly admits Annimus.

21 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

Miyako watched as Yerik was being covered by golden threads. Probably needed to deal with that.

"Viney!" Miyako began to blush, but forced it down. Now was not the time. "Go help Yerik, I can hold down here." 

The tassels of her mistcloack mixed with the mist as she burned stee-

Hyron looked up at Yerik, dangling through the air. They launched into the air up next to Yerik. "Acolyte," They said, "Get ready to flip and land." Hyron slashed at the threads, hoping they would simply shatter and Yerik would drop.

@Ookla the Forgotten

Edited by CalanoCorvus

14 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I, uh, think I infused it with my essence somehow," sheepishly admits Annimus.

"What in the stones does that mean?" interrogated Anikel.

12 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Hyron looked up at Yerik, dangling through the air. They launched into the air up next to Yerik. "Acolyte," They said, "Get ready to flip and land." Hyron slashed at the threads, hoping they would simply shatter and Yerik would drop.

@Ookla the Forgotten

The threads did indeed break as Hyron cut at them, but Yerik remained firmly attached to the ceiling under his own personal gravity. He coughed. "Um. Thanks."

32 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

The tassels of her mistcloack flared in the mist as she burned stee-

"I have no desire to fight you, warriors," called the voice of the Queen. "To snuff out a life in such a violent way... it is a horrible thing."

4 hours ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Fiadh looks over the city. It doesn't feel much different than the rest of the port cities. She doubles over dry heaving again.

4 hours ago, Ookla the Nerdy said:

MeSaan looked out over Caerlon. It was a part of the Otero chain, but wasn't as central to the economy as the main island. It had some workshops, but it was mostly residential. It was still industrial, but compared to Otero, it seemed... quaint.

"We should find a place to rest for the night," Whist said with a concerned glance at Fiadh. "Its been a long day." And she was beginning to feel it too, without the suns energy, she felt exhausted. Whist began walking towards the least sketchy looking inn.

I'm thinking we timeskip to the next morning, unless there are objections.

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

The threads did indeed break as Hyron cut at them, but Yerik remained firmly attached to the ceiling under his own personal gravity. He coughed. "Um. Thanks."

1 hour ago, Mr. Misting said:

Hyron blinked. "You should try fighting. We could use the help." Hyron then dropped down, spraying vines out in a wave, knocking over soldiers.

"And yet you control it," Hyron shouted at the Queen, "As if it means nothing. Hypocrite."

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"The tiger essence in me was pushed into Heartfire. I don't quite know how I did it, just that that is what happened."

Anikel frowned. "So... what does that mean for her? Will she be alright?"

22 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Hyron blinked. "You should try fighting. We could use the help." Hyron then dropped down, spraying vines out in a wave, knocking over soldiers.

"And yet you control it," Hyron shouted at the Queen, "As if it means nothing. Hypocrite."

Yerik muttered thanks and struggled out of the remaining metal. After a moments hesitation he took it and stuck it in his pocket.

"My soldiers are not trying to kill you, child. They never have been. They are simply defending me. You are the ones who have attacked, without reason and without provocation."

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

Yerik muttered thanks and struggled out of the remaining metal. After a moments hesitation he took it and stuck it in his pocket.

"My soldiers are not trying to kill you, child. They never have been. They are simply defending me. You are the ones who have attacked, without reason and without provocation."

"Without provocation..." Hyron said, laughing, "You're the one who just took control of one of our friends! You're the one terrorizing local villages!"

2 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

"Without provocation..." Hyron said, laughing, "You're the one who just took control of one of our friends! You're the one terrorizing local villages!"

The Queen let out a huff. "This is my kingdom, to do with as I please."

22 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

Miyako halfheartedly slashed at the mists before lowering her sword. She prowled through the mist while talking, looking for anyone hiding in it.

"What kind of agreement?"

"Surrender," the Queen said simply.

Yes, though the hall is quite echo-y.

10 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

"Nah. I think I'm good." Miyako began quietly walking towards the voice.

"Surrender," the Queen commanded again, her voice harder.

Up ahead, Miyako could see the silhouettes of soldiers through the mist, standing at the ready.

8 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Surrender," the Queen commanded again, her voice harder.

Up ahead, Miyako could see the silhouettes of soldiers through the mist, standing at the ready.

"Tides." Miyako muttered under her breath. She began to edge around the group, looking for an opening.

Miyako continued out loud, "And here I was, thinking I heard you say agreement. That sounds like a demand."

Edited by Mr. Misting

1 hour ago, Mr. Misting said:

"Tides." Miyako muttered under her breath. She began to edge around the group, looking for an opening.

Miyako continued out loud, "And here I was, thinking I heard you say agreement. That sounds like a demand."

"There is no difference," insisted the Queen confidently.

On 12/19/2022 at 3:57 PM, xinoehp512 said:

On 12/19/2022 at 3:31 PM, CalanoCorvus said:

Annimus bobed his head in affirmation.

"Yes, it should just channel some aspects of the tiger into her. Meaning like a furry coat, possibly fangs and a more omnivorish diet. And her tail might shift into a more tiger like tail. Though she will remain a horse...I think."

@xinoehp512

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

13 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Annimus bobed his head in affirmation.

"Yes, it should just channel some aspects of the tiger into her. Meaning like a furry coat, possibly fangs and a more omnivorish diet. And her tail might shift into a more tiger like tail. Though she will remain a horse...I think."

"Does this sort of thing happen often to you?"