Channelknight Fadran

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Cool. You ready to head back yet?"

“Yep! Um, I might stay on Eej. It’ll be less bouncy, and bouncy isn’t good for broken legs.”

At this point, she’s not resting on Eej, he’s holding her upright so it looks sort of like she’s wearing a vine skirt.

Edited by The Halcyon Girl

13 hours ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

“Why? It’s not your fault.”

“Yeah, well… it doesn’t always work like that.” She looked away.

"Hmm. . . I see." Whist really wasn't sure how to answer that, she really wasn't the best person for deep advice. Plus, she couldn't expect Nayka to completely change her ways overnight, this sort of thing took time. 

Behind them the sounds of feet and hooves swelled noticeably

@Tani @NerdyAarakocra @Shallan Stormblessed @InfinteInsanity.

On 1/6/2023 at 1:58 PM, xinoehp512 said:

"No!" said Anikel, raising his hands defensively. "No need to cut more than that to get the ore. But... well, in the future, there will be more deposits there."

On 1/6/2023 at 0:07 PM, Mr. Misting said:

"In the exact same spot? Or would more trees have to be cut down?"

10 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Alrighty then. Let's get going."

@Mr. Misting @The Aspiring Archivist

On 1/8/2023 at 7:54 AM, Mr. Misting said:

"Attacking you." The witch said simply.

Quest glanced nervously at Antin. "We should probably move out of the way right?"

The witch is currently talking/attacking Antin and Quest so we probably need a second to work that out.

@The Aspiring Archivist

25 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

"The kind that doesn't want the person they're kissing to stalking sacrifice herself for no good reason!" Hyron hissed back, blushing and jogging,"You gotta do what you gotta do!"

@Mr. Misting @xinoehp512

"And your first response was to kiss me?" Miyako asked incredulous.

46 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"In the exact same spot? Or would more trees have to be cut down?"

"Well, there's a chance it'll form in the same spot. But it's far more likely to show up in a slightly different place."

41 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

@The Aspiring Archivist

"And your first response was to kiss me?" Miyako asked incredulous.

9 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

"I was frustrated! It was either that, or punch you, or stab you!" Hyron said, blushing furiously.

What do you both think about a timeskip to after Mariel is finished with you?

1 hour ago, Justice_Magician said:

"Hmm. . . I see." Whist really wasn't sure how to answer that, she really wasn't the best person for deep advice. Plus, she couldn't expect Nayka to completely change her ways overnight, this sort of thing took time. 

Behind them the sounds of feet and hooves swelled noticeably

@Tani @NerdyAarakocra @Shallan Stormblessed @InfinteInsanity.

I missed a lot. 

So... what's happening?

13 minutes ago, Shallan Stormblessed said:

I missed a lot. 

So... what's happening?

We took a ferry from the first tavern to a small port town on Caerlon island, then we stayed the night at an inn, and now we are traveling across Caerlon island to Caerlon city on the other side of the island. (If thats confusing check the map on the first page). We're basically just walking down a road through some farmland.

3 minutes ago, Shallan Stormblessed said:

Sahala glanced behind her, looking at the approaching creatures.

The source of the sound was a large company traveling behind them. Around 30 armored men walked beside a large, fanciful carriage. It was painted bright pink and flaunted small crystals danging from it on gold chains. It seemed stupid, to Whist, as the crystals could easily be stolen. Then again, the carriage's passenger was obviously rich enough to replace them frequently. The carriage was pulled by two, magnificent white horses; it looked like something straight out of a children's story book. A single woman rode behind the company on a simple, brown horse, but she was too far away to  see very well.

Just now, Justice_Magician said:

The source of the sound was a large company traveling behind them. Around 30 armored men walked beside a large, fanciful carriage. It was painted bright pink and flaunted small crystals danging from it on gold chains. It seemed stupid, to Whist, as the crystals could easily be stolen. Then again, the carriage's passenger was obviously rich enough to replace them frequently. The carriage was pulled by two, magnificent white horses; it looked like something straight out of a children's story book. A single woman rode behind the company on a simple, brown horse, but she was too far away to  see very well.

Fiadh's eyes widened at the sight of the crystals.