Channelknight Fadran

13 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Anikel nodded curtly, swinging off his horse and beginning to scan the ground. Terakor did the same.

---Some time later---

Terakor paused. Was that... a tremor?

Carefully, he stabilized himself against a tree and concentrated on the metal rod in his hands. Sure enough, it was vibrating- ever so slightly. That could only mean one thing: the vein was near. Excitedly, he began jogging forwards, waving the rod back and forth to try and pick up a stronger signal. Gradually, through trial and error, the buzzing began to become more intense, building to a comfortable hum.

"Guys!" he declared excitedly. "Guys, I-"

He cut off abruptly as he rounded the corner and saw a tiger-like figure passed out on the ground in front of him.

@Channelknight Fadran

@The Wandering Wizard

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

Yerik edged sideways. "I'll leave, I promise. Just give me a chance!"

Juuno leaned in. "Listen, I know you're just trying to get recruits. Hyron filled me in. But believe me, you won't find any willing people here. I'm amazed you managed to convince Hyron to leave. Hyron is... particularly stubborn."

3 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Juuno leaned in. "Listen, I know you're just trying to get recruits. Hyron filled me in. But believe me, you won't find any willing people here. I'm amazed you managed to convince Hyron to leave. Hyron is... particularly stubborn."

"Look, how many people do you have here? A thousand? Five hundred? Surely you can't speak for every person on your island."

53 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I didn't. Don't usually sleep."

Quest was confused with this new information before looking into those inky black eyes and deciding not to question it.

"So who are you again?" Quest said, "Sorry but I didn't quite catch your story last night, being asleep and all."

42 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Look, how many people do you have here? A thousand? Five hundred? Surely you can't speak for every person on your island."

"Trust me, I can. Hyron will be back soon, and then they'll go with you and the other human. So, just wait outside the net."

2 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Alright then.

The unconcious figure stirs and then groans. That hurt, remind me to never take on a tiger again.

Pulling himself to a sitting position, Annamus admires his new armor. My body changed again. I have claws?! 

Annamus glances up and sees a stranger in the forest. Not again.

KILL THEM!

NEVER!

@xinoehp512

45 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

"Trust me, I can. Hyron will be back soon, and then they'll go with you and the other human. So, just wait outside the net."

Yerik sighed, making a motion as if to follow Juuno's advice.

Then he turned and bolted.

22 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The unconcious figure stirs and then groans. That hurt, remind me to never take on a tiger again.

Pulling himself to a sitting position, Annamus admires his new armor. My body changed again. I have claws?! 

KILL THEM!

NEVER!

@xinoehp512

"Help," shouted Terakor. "HELP!"

@Channelknight Fadran

Edited by xinoehp512

57 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

Quest was confused with this new information before looking into those inky black eyes and deciding not to question it.

"So who are you again?" Quest said, "Sorry but I didn't quite catch your story last night, being asleep and all."

"Just a human adventurer. There's thousands. I've been around here for a few days now."

6 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Hey!" Juuno began sprinting after him.

Stalks, if only Juuno had Verdur abilities. Sadly, he had not been selected to receive them when he was younger.

So, he sprinted. And called for the police.

And police appeared in front of the humans path.

40 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Just a human adventurer. There's thousands. I've been around here for a few days now."

Quest thought this guy might be hiding something, but who was he to ask. Quest knew better than most how everyone had secrets. Also Quest didn't want this shadow man to eat his soul or something, better safe than sorry.

He nodded and proceeded to go through his pack, getting some rations to eat. Quest was ravenous, he would eat anything. Except bunny stew of course, you have to draw a line somewhere. In between bites of food he spoke, "When are we going monster hunting?"

9 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

Quest thought this guy might be hiding something, but who was he to ask. Quest knew better than most how everyone had secrets. Also Quest didn't want this shadow man to eat his soul or something, better safe than sorry.

He nodded and proceeded to go through his pack, getting some rations to eat. Quest was ravenous, he would eat anything. Except bunny stew of course, you have to draw a line somewhere. In between bites of food he spoke, "When are we going monster hunting?"

"I guess when everyone wakes up? I don't know, it wasn't actually my idea."

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Help," shouted Terakor. "HELP!"

@Channelknight Fadran

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

KILL THEM!

NEVER!

@xinoehp512

Quendi had already put herself between the workers and the… tiger… person… thing. She gripped her staff tight and stared it down.

”You’re a ‘guardian,’ you say?”

21 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

Vance stumbled back from the woods, quite proud of the hole he’d dug to relieve himself. “We’ll be headed out as soon as everyone’s awake. I think that leaves just Kealie.”

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Quendi had already put herself between the workers and the… tiger… person… thing. She gripped her staff tight and stared it down.

”You’re a ‘guardian,’ you say?”

"Guardian? I suppose that term will work." Annamus chuckles. "You should leave the forest, it does not want you here and I don't wish to be forced to kill someone. Gather your things and leave."

“The tiger, you mean? They don’t care for the forest any more than you care for me; if even it did, I would wish it to rest assured that it isn’t the forest that I seek to destroy. We have dug up one tree and will leave having done just that.”

Edited by Channelknight Fadran