Channelknight Fadran

So...I haven't posted in a while.

I know that Lyras is in the same town as Insanity, Justice, Tani, and Haly's characters, but they seem to be doing their own thing, and I don't want to interfere too much. Besides, my character is pretty set on traveling, and I don't know if that's the case with theirs.

If someone who wants to control multiple characters wants to make a new one to travel with Lyras, or if the people in the alley storyline would rather rope me in again, just let me know.

10 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

“Great! Let’s get packing.”

Quest slung his satchel over his shoulder and picked up his staff.

"Packed and ready to go." Quest said.

And once we get on the road I can question Kealie about her vines, Quest thought as he pulled out his notebook

11 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

It usually doesn’t hurt in RPs just to magically bump into the other characters. I think getting into the city storyline via plot convenience is probably fine, though I’m also cool with helping you forge another storyline

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

3 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

Quest slung his satchel over his shoulder and picked up his staff.

"Packed and ready to go." Quest said.

And once we get on the road I can question Kealie about her vines, Quest thought as he pulled out his notebook

Anyone else getting TAAron vibes here? 

@The Aspiring Archivist

Kealie sat tall on her throne of vines as Eej shuttled her across the ground. “I don’t have anything to pack.”

2 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

@The Aspiring Archivist

Kealie sat tall on her throne of vines as Eej shuttled her across the ground. “I don’t have anything to pack.”

"My things are all with me." Antin indicated a bag that he carried slung over his shoulders like a backpack.

8 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Kealie followed enthusiastically.

Alright, here's my explanation. The disturbances came from ordinary rockslides, which Antin noticed but did not actually identify the cause of. However, this could be way more fun if Kealie ends up accidentally manifesting the rocks as rock monsters.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

That would be fun. In general, she can’t do living stuff, but maybe she thinks they’re enchanted to kill then because it moved suspiciously or something. It would have to be very suspicious though, cuz I need to power her down a bit.

44 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Anyone else getting TAAron vibes here? 

??? I don't get references.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

Or we could just have normal rock monsters

and introduce an evil enchanter while we’re at it

This sounds more fun to me. Something was making the disturbances before Haly got here, so the monster had to have been here already. And if we introduce an evil enchanter we get to have a villain. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Misting said:

Quest traveled. And walked right by Kealie and Eej, scribbling observations in his notebook as he glanced up at the vines, fascination in his eyes.

Eej bucked Kealie off, prompting a yell from her. The vines fell inert as Kealie stood over them and berated them. Finally, they regained the power of movement and sheepishly picked her up again.

2 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Eej bucked Kealie off, prompting a yell from her. The vines fell inert as Kealie stood over them and berated them. Finally, they regained the power of movement and sheepishly picked her up again.

"Excuse me, but where exactly did you get those vines?" Quest asked while straightening his glasses.

Edited by Mr. Misting