Channelknight Fadran

13 minutes ago, Ookla the Pencil Taxi said:

Sahara wanders over, yawning. "What are you doing? Can I join in?" 

She has an extremely hopeful and desperate look on her face that she tries and fails to hide.

Fiadh looks up at her, "Nothing much right now. Nayka showed me how to draw and I've realized I don't know how to write."

36 minutes ago, Ookla the Kobold said:

Miyako shrugged, "We're gonna go use a broken cottage. We'll see after that." 

The First Elder nodded. "Very well. Second Elder, would you mind helping them get settled in?"

The woman sitting next to him- the same one that had yelled at them earlier - stood up and bowed stiffly. "Indeed, First Elder."

2 hours ago, Ookla the Pencil Taxi said:

Sahara wanders over, yawning. "What are you doing? Can I join in?" 

She has an extremely hopeful and desperate look on her face that she tries and fails to hide.

1 hour ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Fiadh looks up at her, "Nothing much right now. Nayka showed me how to draw and I've realized I don't know how to write."

“Your name looks like this.” Nayka pulled out another scrap of paper and carefully penned F-i-a-d-h. 

2 hours ago, Ookla the Kobold said:

"Yes! But we know enough runes that I have completed some very rudimentary rune circles. But, now we can test every rune to find its properties. We can do active testing now that we can are own rune circles."

"That's helpful. Let's just try to avoid blowing anything up."

1 hour ago, Ookla the Crow said:

Hyron glared at Miyako, but bit back a retort. The name Viney was... kind of growing on them.

This was very bad.

Hyron followed the woman, the Second Elder, out the door.

Then they punched Miyako in the arm, almost playfully, but mostly spitefully.

@Ookla the Kobold @Ookla the Forgotten

The Second Elder led them through the streets, taking them back the way they had come, her expression never changing.

At last they reached a house on the outskirts of the village, overgrown with vines. A sapling grew out of the floor.

"Here we are," spoke the Second Elder. "I suggest you get comfortable."

1 hour ago, Ookla the Crow said:

Hyron knelt, and Breathed on the sapling. It quickly grew to the size of a medium sized tree. They lept up into the branches and shot vines around some branches to create a hammock.

"Thank you," They said.

@Ookla the Forgotten

The Second Elder did not react. "Will that be all?" she asked.

3 hours ago, Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff said:

“Your name looks like this.” Nayka pulled out another scrap of paper and carefully penned F-i-a-d-h. 

Fiadh tries very carefully to copy what Nayka wrote. When she finishes she has a giant smile even though she messed up a couple of letters.

2 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Fiadh's smile grows even bigger. Nayka is definitly a nice one. For now. The mocking voice is back. Fear flashes across Fiadh's face for a split second before she pushes it away.

Nayka watched Fiadh. It’s nice to have somebody my age around.

4 minutes ago, Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff said:

“Yeah, let’s do that!” Nayka picked up Fiadh’s drawing and offered it to her.

Fiadh puts the drawing in the hidden pocket of her dress. She motions for Sahala to come with them and walks over to Whist. "What are you doing up?"

@Ookla the magician @Ookla the Pencil Taxi

58 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Fiadh puts the drawing in the hidden pocket of her dress. She motions for Sahala to come with them and walks over to Whist. "What are you doing up?"

@Ookla the magician @Ookla the Pencil Taxi

14 minutes ago, Ookla the Pencil Taxi said:

Sahara chuckles. "I can never sleep in easily. I just wake up, then can't go back to sleep."

"Good morning!" Whist said as she saw the 3 girls approach her, completely forgetting that it was mid-afternoon. "How did you all sleep?"

Just now, InfiniteInsanity said:

"I didn't really sleep." Fiadh shrugged.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Sleeping during the day has always been hard for me too," Whist replied. She began digging through a small stack of papers, finding a specific document. Comparing it to a map on the table, she began to scribble down notes in a journal.

1 minute ago, Ookla the magician said:

"Oh, I'm sorry. Sleeping during the day has always been hard for me too," Whist replied. She began digging through a small stack of papers, finding a specific document. Comparing it to a map on the table, she began to scribble down notes in a journal.

"Whatcha doing?"

Just now, Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff said:

“Ooh! What kind of collection? Does it give magic paper cuts?”

"Unfortunately it doesn't, though it would be way cooler if it did! Its just an album full of stamps, you know--the kind you mail stuff with, the collection belongs to a friend of mine and he misplaced it on a recent trip of his, so he sent me to go find it for him."