Channelknight Fadran

1 hour ago, Ookla the Forgotten said:

Vicius pulled up hard on the control lever, shooting the carriage into the air. He lifted the spyglass to his eye and muttered another curse.

"They're already halfway back," he stated. "They do not look as though they have yet been possessed. Perhaps the Queen wishes to meet with them in person? Even so, it will be tough to beat them there."

Miyako pulled her eyes away from the bundle she had just handed Hyron and addressed Vicius. "What ya planning? You want to go chat with the guards or we just watching?" Miyako's eyes flicked back to Hyron and her smile grew bigger.

@Ookla the Crow

1 hour ago, Ookla the [Redacted] said:

~ s u m m o n ~

~ s u m m o n ed ~

If you guys want Quest to come with you guys just peer pressure him into coming. He'll fold. Otherwise he's going to go get started on redoing his notes.

Edited by Ookla the Kobold

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Kobold said:

Miyako pulled her eyes away from the bundle she had just handed Hyron and addressed Vicius. "What ya planning? You want to go chat with the guards or we just watching?" Miyako's eyes flicked back to Hyron and her smile grew bigger.

@Ookla the Crow

"We'll try to intercept them before they get to the throne room, if we can. If not..." Vicius shrugged. "All we can do is watch."

Yerik shivered. "He was always getting my name wrong," he said. "The captain. I never talked much with the crew. Maybe... maybe he doesn't remember."

Just now, Ookla the Forgotten said:

"We'll try to intercept them before they get to the throne room, if we can. If not..." Vicius shrugged. "All we can do is watch."

Yerik shivered. "He was always getting my name wrong," he said. "The captain. I never talked much with the crew. Maybe... maybe he doesn't remember."

Miyako nodded and looked over at Yerik. "Acolyte. I love positivity as much as anyone, but Geff was a jerk. Not an idiot."

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Kobold said:

Miyako nodded and looked over at Yerik. "Acolyte. I love positivity as much as anyone, but Geff was a jerk. Not an idiot."

"It may be the best hope you have," Vicius commented. "Look."

Up ahead, the Queen's castle came into view. It was made of some sort of white crystal, accented with gold and silver and a few other strange metals. It nestled in the cup of a valley, near the edge of the floating island.

As Yerik looked, he saw a tiny speck- another floating carriage- approach the castle, coming in for a landing.

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Forgotten said:

"It may be the best hope you have," Vicius commented. "Look."

Up ahead, the Queen's castle came into view. It was made of some sort of white crystal, accented with gold and silver and a few other strange metals. It nestled in the cup of a valley, near the edge of the floating island.

As Yerik looked, he saw a tiny speck- another floating carriage- approach the castle, coming in for a landing.

Miyako whistled. "Tides. That's some house."

1 hour ago, Ookla the Forgotten said:

"Indeed," remarked Vicius, bringing the carriage down to the side of the castle for a landing. "The Queen is not much for humility."

Miyako watched out the window as Vicius began to bring the carriage down to the side of the castle. Miyako eyed Vicius and laid a hand on her sword.

"Tides, no. Why you heading towards the castle!?"

2 minutes ago, Ookla the [Redacted] said:

"Are you coming with us orrrrr...?"

Quest laughed awkwardly. "No, no. I, um, would just get in your way."

16 minutes ago, Ookla the [Redacted] said:

"Are you coming with us orrrrr...?"

10 minutes ago, Ookla the Kobold said:

Miyako watched out the window as Vicius began to bring the carriage down to the side of the castle. Miyako eyed Vicius and laid a hand on her sword.

Quest laughed awkwardly. "No, no. I, um, would just get in your way."

“I’m coming! Quest, you should totally come! It’ll be so fun!”

1 minute ago, Ookla the [Redacted] said:

"We're going to be splitting up. If you could get in our way I'd be impressed."

Just now, Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff said:

“I’m coming! Quest, you should totally come! It’ll be so fun!”

Quest smiled, trying to hide his blush. "Thanks guys, I'll come if you want. But, um, who's splitting up with who?"

34 minutes ago, Ookla the Kobold said:

"To drop you off," Vicius replied calmly. "Until you can verify that you are not in danger of being taken, I would rather you not be aboard this vehicle."

16 minutes ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

"We could try to split up based off of our different powers. What exactly can everyone do, again?"

"I, um, have access to life and fire magic. And experimental runes."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Forgotten said:

"To drop you off," Vicius replied calmly. "Until you can verify that you are not in danger of being taken, I would rather you not be aboard this vehicle."

"Why you dropping us off here?!" Miyako sputtered. "If we aren't taken we'll just be captured."

14 minutes ago, Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff said:

“Ocumeritation,” Kealie said cheerily.

7 minutes ago, Ookla the [Redacted] said:

"Wind elementalism, mostly."

Just now, Ookla the Kobold said:

"I, um, have access to life and fire magic. And experimental runes."

"Alright. And I just kind of make magic... stop working. So how are we doing these parings?"

Quest began to look around at his companions and muttering to himself. After a moment, he began speaking out loud. "Another factor is that both me and Antin have knowledge of the runes, and Vance has scholarly inclinations. When it comes to avoiding or disabling traps I would say I can circumvent most rune circles and Antin and disrupt them. In terms of fighting, Vance is the clear best. Antin can be extremely useful in some fights though do little in others, high variation. Kealie....Kealie is a wild card, useful in every situation, oh and Eej. She can fight well. I can provide backup with fire and healing, and I suppose exploding runes, though costly and dangerous, also count as a form of attack." Quest blinked and looked at his friends. 

"Ah, sorry. I would think me and Kealie as one pair and Vance and Antin as another. You two can come together and figure out most problems. Also you can brute force through combat and magic issues. Me and Kealie can probably find some way to bend runes or Ocumeritation to get past any problem." Quest blushed. "Sorry, I, um, have a tendency to ramble."

7 minutes ago, Ookla the Kobold said:

Quest began to look around at his companions and muttering to himself. After a moment, he began speaking out loud. "Another factor is that both me and Antin have knowledge of the runes, and Vance has scholarly inclinations. When it comes to avoiding or disabling traps I would say I can circumvent most rune circles and Antin and disrupt them. In terms of fighting, Vance is the clear best. Antin can be extremely useful in some fights though do little in others, high variation. Kealie....Kealie is a wild card, useful in every situation, oh and Eej. She can fight well. I can provide backup with fire and healing, and I suppose exploding runes, though costly and dangerous, also count as a form of attack." Quest blinked and looked at his friends. 

"Ah, sorry. I would think me and Kealie as one pair and Vance and Antin as another. You two can come together and figure out most problems. Also you can brute force through combat and magic issues. Me and Kealie can probably find some way to bend runes or Ocumeritation to get past any problem." Quest blushed. "Sorry, I, um, have a tendency to ramble."

“Cool! Works for me.”

1 minute ago, Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff said:

“Cool! Works for me.”

6 minutes ago, Ookla the [Redacted] said:

"Antin it is! Let's go."

Just now, Ookla the Inverted said:

"Okay. Which way, and who goes first?"

"Yes! Um, cool. I guess the two places to explore are down the hallway and up the staircase."