Channelknight Fadran

33 minutes ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

"Right. How long have you gone without sleeping?"

Quest blinked. "Oh, no. It hasn't been that long, I'm sure." Quest began counting off on his hands, muttering to himself.

"Um, only two days?" Quest said. "But really, life magic does wonders. I hardly even notice."

24 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

Quest blinked. "Oh, no. It hasn't been that long, I'm sure." Quest began counting off on his hands, muttering to himself.

"Um, only two days?" Quest said. "But really, life magic does wonders. I hardly even notice."

"I... thought you weren't able to heal yourself."

Correct me if I'm wrong, I might have gotten it mixed up.

Fiadh was grumpy. Very grumpy. She had snuck some food before she went to bed last night. As a result she had spent the night throwing up. Again. 

She wandered outside and found Whist. "What's with the donkey?"

@Justice_Magician @Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff @NerdyAarakocra @Shallan Stormblessed @Tani

I think that's everyone...

58 minutes ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

"I... thought you weren't able to heal yourself."

Quest can heal himself, it's just much more taxing.

"Oh, no. It's not healing exactly. I'm just stimulating my body with life energy, which allows me to stay awake longer. It seems to have no consequences!" Quest's eye twitched, as he spoke.

16 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

"Oh, no. It's not healing exactly. I'm just stimulating my body with life energy, which allows me to stay awake longer. It seems to have no consequences!" Quest's eye twitched, as he spoke.

"I feel like you're lying to me. Seriously, you should get sleep."

1 hour ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Fiadh was grumpy. Very grumpy. She had snuck some food before she went to bed last night. As a result she had spent the night throwing up. Again. 

@Justice_Magician @Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff @NerdyAarakocra @Shallan Stormblessed @Tani

Sahala sat up and yawned. She heard a voice from outside, and walked out to see one of her companions looking rather disgruntled.

I like that word, she thought to herself happily.

"Hello there," she said to the girl. "What's your name again? I forgot."

...where are we again?

7 minutes ago, Shallan Stormblessed said:

Sahala sat up and yawned. She heard a voice from outside, and walked out to see one of her companions looking rather disgruntled.

"Fiadh." She wrapped her arms around her stomach feeling queasy.

Caerlon. 

1 hour ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

"I feel like you're lying to me. Seriously, you should get sleep."

"I can sleep on the carriage, and really, this is to good an opportunity to pass up." Quest said. "Just think about what these runes could do once I figure out there secrets. I don't want to look back and pass up on this knowledge for a nap."

1 minute ago, Mr. Misting said:

"I can sleep on the carriage, and really, this is to good an opportunity to pass up." Quest said. "Just think about what these runes could do once I figure out there secrets. I don't want to look back and pass up on this knowledge for a nap."

"You won't get much knowledge out of it if you can't concentrate."

4 hours ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

"You won't get much knowledge out of it if you can't concentrate."

4 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Vance sighed, then turned and glared daggers at Quest.

"Sleep," he ordered, "or I'll never let you read the books we found upstairs."

Quest stuttered, trying to think up further arguments. A sudden yawn cut off his train of thought.

"Um, sorry. I can get a little single-minded." Quest awkwardly chuckled. "I...I guess I'll get some sleep." Quest sighed, but looked up hopefully at Vance. "But, um, can I get a glance at the books first?"

2 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

Quest stuttered, trying to think up further arguments. A sudden yawn cut off his train of thought.

"Um, sorry. I can get a little single-minded." Quest awkwardly chuckled. "I...I guess I'll get some sleep." Quest sighed, but looked up hopefully at Vance. "But, um, can I get a glance at the books first?"

Antin chuckled. He hadn't slept in over a month, but he figured that the group didn't need to know that. No one had noticed so far, thankfully.

3 hours ago, Mr. Misting said:

"After."

On 12/28/2022 at 9:59 AM, InfiniteInsanity said:

"Its going to carry are stuff for us while we travel to Caerlon city," Whist said.

On 12/28/2022 at 11:51 AM, Shallan Stormblessed said:

On 12/28/2022 at 0:01 PM, InfiniteInsanity said:

"Fiadh." She wrapped her arms around her stomach feeling queasy.

"Are you feeling any better?" She asked, finished with packing stuff on the donkey.

1 hour ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

"Maybe a little."

Nayka slid up to them, eyeing a person with something very sparkly in her hair. “So what do we do now?”

7 hours ago, Mr. Misting said:

"....Ok. I, um, I'm going to go sleep now." Quest awkwardly walks off to go sleep at the campsite. 

Kealie awoke, then told Eej to retreat so she could stand up. 

Where’s she? Still in the house?