The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

116 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

4 minutes ago, Rabbit Unmade said:

INCORRECT! The rabbit, being higher on the food chain than ALL cats, eat you from the inside out.

I break the Cellist's cello and steal the sandwich from him while he mourns.

I hoik up the rabbit (my stomach acids eroded it slightly) and use aon Eto to repair my guts. Then, I use aon Daa to repair Cellist's Cello, then pull out my piccolo and play Yankee Doodle as I snatch the sandwich and give the cello to a slightly roasted and confused Cellist.

In return, I pull out my actual flute and play harder as music spren appear, distracting Rabbit as I whack the sandwich to Cellist with the flute

Who else is in school right now?

Edited by Telrao

I create three more of me, two playing the piano, another the piccolo, and me the flute. Together with Cellist and Wizard's sick-as playing we create something so powerful and beautiful that Harmony appears, giving us allomantic powers

Mildly upset at the mayo smeared on my piccolo and flute, I lick it off, then consume several sandwiches. I bow to Eluvianii, thank Hoid and Harmony, then steal Spanky again, following the glow of Nerdy's soul in the Cognitive Realm