The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

116 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

I lap up ALL of the metal from the ground and burn chromium, trapping me and Nerdy in a slow (?) bubble. Everyone outside watches in pure boredom as we move slowly. Several days pass outside the bubble, whereas within Nerdy and I have just finished a game of MTG. I win with an infinity life combo, take the sandwich, and drop the bubble, shooting away on a steelpush.

I casually pass by and drop a cartoon bomb next to Keys and Telrao. It explodes and the sandwich, by cartoon logic, is expelled away from it completely unharmed, and falls into my hands. I walk away just as casually. 

I chose that because my chair sounds kinda like a microwave when it spins. 

I burn bendalloy, then draw Aon Edo to protect myself from the bomb. I casually draw Aon Ashe, then Tia, blinding Eluvanii as I knock the sandwich out of his strange human hands, pick it up in my adorable fluffy paws, then teleport away.

Relativistic travel in the atmosphere causes fission. The explosion blasts the sandwich from your hand. I grab it and run, stopping only to drop Piranha Marsh and enchant the Worldgorger Dragon in my yard with Animate Dead, dealing infinite damage to Telrao.

I wake up, disturbed by the sound of repeated explosions. Unfortunately for Nerdy, I already gained infinite life from the MTG game I'd played earlier, and so had no ill effects. I take out my piccolo, play a happy little tune to annoy Nerdy, them whack Nerdy with my titanium flute, knocking him out as I make everyone lose The Game. I then take the sandwich and hop on Spanky, travelling back to Earth.

I appear as a questioner on your path and I take the sandwich while you are puzzling over the riddle.

You come to a place with two roads. There are two statues, one always tells the truth, one always lies. One path leads to where you want to go, the other leads to a jungle of death. You can ask one question, what question do you ask?

I stand in contemplation, slapping my tail against the ground in mild annoyance. I think and think. No questions come to me. Then:

"How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?"

While the statues stand in befuddlement, I draw Aon Nae to let me see the paths ahead, showing which one leads to my destination. I hop on Spanky, snatch the sandwich from the Wandering Wizard, then play the Australian Anthem remix on my piccolo as I ride away.

Edited by Telrao
:)

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Do you actually know the answer to the riddle though?

I follow the sound of the vibrations of the universe and they draw me to the sandwich.

Yes. Maybe.

I burp, disrupting the vibrations as I teleport away (with Spanky) to Roshar.

22 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

You come to a place with two roads. There are two statues, one always tells the truth, one always lies. One path leads to where you want to go, the other leads to a jungle of death. You can ask one question, what question do you ask?

I would have asked which path will the other one say is the right one, then go through the other one.

I stand, sad as I cannot see the sandwich anywhere and the Aussie anthem remix on piccolo pulls on my heartstrings

ninja’d :ph34r:

Edited by Cinnamon
ninja’d :ph34r: