The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

116 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

I steal and sell some pugs on the black market. I take the pugs I did not sell and use them to break into the bedrock room. I steal the sandwich from Rabbit while she is surprised. (Pugs are the only known things to ever be able to break/mine bedrock. Why else would I be selling them on the black market?)

Who said French? And WHHYYYY??????

But I'm not alive. 

I summon the Ancient Dark One, Mother Of Rabbits. She asks Rabbit to give the sandwich to me. Rabbit, being stubborn, says No. The Ancient Dark One, Mother Of Rabbits then gets mad and destroys all of Jupiter. (Yes, we're all still there.) The smaller rabbits follow The Ancient Dark One, Mother Of Rabbits away to the Rabbitverse. I take the sandwich from the ruins of Jupiter. (Yes, Rabbit died. She was on the planet when it was destroyed. Cool way to die, though.)

Yea? Well, I'm revived by my potato family using Black Magic. Don't make me make The Ancient Dark One, Mother Of Rabbits come back and kill you again. I make a strawful pun* to distract you, and steal the sandwich.

* For all you people who don't know what a pun is, it's when you say one thing but mean a mother. :)

Edit: All those puns are from Alcatraz. Strawsome, right?

Edited by Potato's Wit

I yeet myself back to Jupiter and become one with the shadows, warping them to my will. Once done, I command them to bring the Sandwich to Earth. Once there, I yoink the Sandwich and run to the Hexagon headquarters (in America) to have the Sandwich investigated and analysed for any strange, other earthly properties.

I scream in fear, as I was only bluffing. My panic somehow allows me to enter the cognitive realm, where I accidentally follow Telrao, accidentally blow up the moon, and accidentally steal the sandwich. I proceed to accidentally escape to an impenetrable bunker.