The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

116 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

2 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

Me and ragtag group of skaa peasants overthrow Haly's rule. I steal the scepter and remove the sandwich from the aforementioned scepter. 

I shrug and give them all my gold, happy to have had the sandwich for a time. “I’m going to head over to Alaska. I forgot something there.”

1 minute ago, Mr. Misting said:

I shrug back and prepare a light appetizer to go with my sandwich. It is a caeser salad with pretzels as a side. I prepare bright violet fizzy water to finish my meal. In slow motion I begin to move the sandwich towards my mouth.

I appear again. “CAN I HAVE SOME SALAD? ILL GIVE YOU A RYTHOLONIAN VESTING PENDANT”

Little did you know, I used my Shapeshifter Transmogrifier 3000 to transform into the violet fizzy water. I reform into my normal self and set my transmogrifier to sandwich mode. Everything that I shoot with it turns into a duplicate sandwich, leaving me to take the actual sandwich and run while everyone else is scrambling for decoy sandwiches

Pythons usually do not walk, so I break out prison to arrest you for breaking the laws of nature. I use gloves this time, and take the sandwich. I also disable all nearby cameras

Edited by Sequence

You are all arresting people without following the proper parliamentary procedure. Everyone who was arrested is now free due to my insane lawyer skills. I then obtain an arrest warrant, using probable cause and witness testimony, then I read Wandering Wizard his rights, and send an officer of the law to handcuff him. I take the sandwich and submit it to evidence. Little do the officers know, it was actually one of the decoy sandwiches from Primeval Chaos' transmogrifier, and I take the real sandwich for my own personal connection. 

Edited by Bondsmith-Edgedancer

*cackling* I'm BACK

While Primeval Chaos is busy trying to get his Connection to work, I enter the Cognitive Realm and intercept the sandwich, sneefing gleefully as I re-enter the physical realm in Australia. No one knows where it is, 'cause apparently Australia doesn't exist. I sneef again, ecstatic.

20 hours ago, Mr. Misting said:

I pause and put THE SANDWICH down. "What is a, and I quote, "a Rytholnian vesting pendant?"

“It gives you the ability to use tiny rocks to fuel magic spells!” Pulls out a small black iron round cage with only three bands (cage is barely smaller than a baseball) and a blue glow inside “Like this one.”