116 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

3 minutes ago, Shallan Stormblessed said:

I steal the sandwich and eat it.

On 10/19/2022 at 2:47 PM, AltonicKeys said:

Anything goes, as long as:
The sandwich isn't destroyed (I eat it, I burn it to a crisp)

I fly past at relativistic speeds in the vacuum of space and grab the sandwich as you take it out of your pocket before speeding off into the infinite sea of stars.

Burping out mushroom spores, I awake.

Stars sail past, planets spinning s l o w l y as they rotate around in their systems. So beautiful...

In a moment of realization, I ascend, becoming an omnipotent power of the galaxies. I see the sandwich in Bookwrym's hands, and bless him with ascendancy. Now that he is a powerful shard, he can no longer touch physical objects. I, now being a normal Elantrian Cat, sail back to where the Sandwich remains floating in outer space. I snatch  from the vacuum and travel to Mars.

Edited by Telrao

Bookwyrm traveled to the world of Saturn.

I always loved this place...

He invested himself in the planet and it's system slightly, leaving behind a piece of his infinite self.

The sandwich seemed so distant...He couldn't eat anymore. What was the point of chasing it?

With the Shard of Curiosity propelling him, he launched himself out into the universe.

An insignificant explosion sounded against the infinite investiture that made up Curiosity.

I wonder what that was. I also wonder how the sandwich got in the pocket of the jacket I left behind when I ascended.

Bookwyrm slowly made his way towards a distant star.

I'm totally derailing the thread and making it an RP. It's fine. It'll probably fade in a day or so.

Edited by The Bookwyrm

Once M bot is no longer distracted, I tell him there are mushrooms in the sandwich and at light speed, he zooms to mars and snatches the sandwich. 

Upon realizing that it’s a delicious sandwich, and therefore doesn’t contain mushrooms, he pouts about humans and lying. 

I tell M-bot that I understand, and humans do lie a lot. I offer them a toolbox of random metal parts (or whatever M-bot eats), and take the Sandwich, promising to do something about humans' inconsistency.

Edited by Sequence

I manage to overcome a mental breakdown, remembering the iteration of my name, "Landing Sequence" which has nothing to do with number sequences. I use this newfound power to grab the sandwich from AesSedai's hands while they are busy lecturing Keys.

I’m very ashamed, but unfortunately for you, I’m also hungry. I return, apologize again, and ask very nicely for the sandwich. You aren’t sure, but I promise to buy you lunch sometime and you agree wholeheartedly and give me the sandwich.