The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

115 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

I tap an unkeyed zinc metalmind, which gives me mental speed, allowing me to process your speed bubble. I then use speed bubbles of my own to break into yours and steal the sandwich, and leave a snail in your hands so you could eat that instead.

Edited by Ancient Elantrian

I realize that with little clout in this thread the sandwich is too holy to be held in my hands and I de-canonize my previous catch and leave it to others to take the sandwich until I become a respected forum member. I then make it my mission to help bring the sandwich to whomever deserves it the most.

Edited by [Redacted]

I grow angry with the Ancient Elantrian's conduct and take a bite of a sandwich to show him I mean business while I slyly sneak the sandwich from his hands and back to Edema Ruh (Ancient Elantrian can't tell the difference between a sandwich and the Sandwich). 

Edited by [Redacted]

I gasp at [Redacted]’s biting a sandwich, then put on my The Sandwich Detecting glasses, using them to confirm where the sandwich is. I then realize he has the sandwich, and take advantage of his poor sense of everything and replace the sandwich with a grand piano on his way to Edema Ruh.

9 minutes ago, [Redacted] said:

I realize that with little clout in this thread the sandwich is too holy to be held in my hands and I de-canonize my previous catch and leave it to others to take the sandwich until I become a respected forum member. I then make it my mission to help bring the sandwich to whoever deserves it the most.

I agree with redacted and grab the sandwich from elantrian using a midnight essence in the shape of a whitespine which drops it at my feet. I determine that the best way to find the chosen sandwich person(I'm still working on the name) is through a series of three trials. Trial 1: the trial of knowledge starts when I throw the sandwich into guess that cosmere character, the first person to guess a cosmere character correctly and post on this thread, gains the sandwich.

5 minutes ago, Aetherbound said:

Trial 1: the trial of knowledge starts when I throw the sandwich into guess that cosmere character, the first person to guess a cosmere character correctly and post on this thread, gains the sandwich.

I stand there confused and ask Aetherbound where I should guess this cosmere character.

Is there a guess the cosmere character forum? Or are we doing a 20 questions type thing on this thread?

@Aetherbound

I proclaim myself a temporary guard of the sandwich and cut open your pocket, removing the sandwich and returning it the the organization to find the Chosen Sandwich person. I also accuse you of blasphemy in taking the name chosen sandwich person for yourself.

9 hours ago, Edema Ruh said:

I, the chosen sandwich person, look down on the mortals and laugh. I pocket the sandwich and invite @NerdyAarakocra and @Being of Cacophony to a lunch, since it’s been some time. 

I wonder how you pocketed the sandwich when it was in a different thread

“Foolish children. The true sandwich can never leave its home, this thread. Though it travels through space and time and every which way, it will always stay safely on the Battlefield of The Sandwich.”

I consider your proposition that you are in fact the chosen sandwich person™️. I decide to settle the dispute via a challenge. I also point out that the organization of the chosen sandwich person™️ finders does not need to have the sandwich to maintain it's objective.

Edited by [Redacted]