The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

115 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

A mouse appears and screams. Its soul purpose is to stand there and scream at the conundrum of Believer stealing from herself and double posting. 

This is a joke :P (and to everyone who sees this after ookla season it's witisthebest and Edema rue with very very similar usernames just wit has the greek k in his name.

31 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

The mouse still screamed?

9 hours ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

A mouse appears and screams. Its soul purpose is to stand there and scream at the conundrum of Believer stealing from herself and double posting. 

This is a joke :P (and to everyone who sees this after ookla season it's witisthebest and Edema rue with very very similar usernames just wit has the greek k in his name.

Heheh…

I tap Platypus on the shoulder and vanish as they turn around. Little did they know, I appeared behind them and snatched the Sandwich from their grasp! I cackle deviously as I sink down into the floor, the Sandwich in my possession.

17 minutes ago, Ookla the Categorized said:

I tap Platypus on the shoulder and vanish as they turn around. Little did they know, I appeared behind them and snatched the Sandwich from their grasp! I cackle deviously as I sink down into the floor, the Sandwich in my possession.

Briefly wondering who Platypus is, I turn, then realize that that is me! I changed my name, but it's still me! Fortunately, the sandwich hits the floor and you sink into the floor without the sandwich. I take it.