The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

115 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

The snail escapes the high storm and paints a D20 on its shell, so that the 20 is always facing up. Then, because the snail has clearly evolved to be a god of luck, Weaver trips and drops the sandwich right next to the snail.

50 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

I revive this thread and take the sandwich 

I kill this thread so I may always have the sandwich. How I got the sandwich: I made a conundrum by finding a wandering wizard and introducing him to Wiz. In the confusion, I take the sandwich.

30 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

I kill this thread so I may always have the sandwich. How I got the sandwich: I made a conundrum by finding a wandering wizard and introducing him to Wiz. In the confusion, I take the sandwich.

The snail is sitting on your shoulder, tutting approvingly.

1 minute ago, Ookla the foolish said:

Luckily for me, that was a decoy sandwich.

oops :P 

I finish eating the decoy sandwich and stiff-arm the sandwich holder. I also give a bite to the new comer. 

Edited by Ookla-The-Stick

*the whisper smiles, amused by the gathering of fools fighting over a sandwich*

*upon seeing the sandwich, however, he decided to give it a shot* *Burning pewter the whisper moves at incredible speed toward the sandwich* *as soon as he reaches it he lashes the sandwich upward into the sky using multiple lashings*

13 hours ago, WhispersOfWit said:

*the whisper smiles at the mortals false sense of triumph, the confidence that plagued all men* *the whisper burned atium*

*anticipating his every move the whisper moved with casual speed and lithe and grabbed the sandwich then strolled away*

Elan grabs the sandwich using multiverse weirdness that remains undescribed. He also says Hi to the whisper. "Hi!"

The snail has grown tired of seeking the sandwich. It has lost too many friends, seen too much destruction, all for the sake of a meal. And so, exhausted, the snail slides up to the twin graves of the caterpillar and the sentient mushroom, and curls into its shell. It will never get the sandwich.

And as the snail sleeps, a commslug named Hungry awakens. And it wants the sandwich.

Sequence pats the snail on the shell, commending its effort before hitting Elan on the head with a cricket bat. While he's unconscious, Sequence grabs the Sandwich and runs away. She feels bad though, so she comes back and leaves the Second Most Perfect Sandwich™ for him, to say sorry.