The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

115 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

1 minute ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

I smash the whipped cream very violently and take the sandwich!

😂 that was hypothetical whipped cream but ok

*the whisper smiles at the human’s misinterpretation of his words. The whisper began to play some dramatic music on his flute* *he then threw a cheap boring flute at the sandwich sending it flying*

Just now, WhispersOfWit said:

😂 that was hypothetical whipped cream but ok

*the whisper smiles at the human’s misinterpretation of his words. The whisper began to play some dramatic music on his flute* *he then threw a cheap boring flute at the sandwich sending it flying*

That was the point lol

I take the sandwich.

4 hours ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

I grab the other sandwich from Elan and whack him on the head for good measure.

@Ookla the Prehistoric

Ouch.

1 minute ago, WhispersOfWit said:

*the whisper wakes up realizing, yet again, he has lost the sandwich*
*the whisper summons his shardblade again as a giant sandwich magnet flying thingy to steal the sandwich*

Elan eats the shard blade thingy.

And also takes the sandwich for good measure.

*the whisper, mildly annoyed by this, begins running at full speed towards the sandwich, preparing to tackle it’s holder. At the last second he decides to backflip over the human, and snatch the sandwich. The whisper then puts the man in a speed bubble. Time will now pass extremely fast for you until the bubble is released*

14 hours ago, Ookla the foolish said:

I take the slug out of the inhibitor box and ask if it would like to be friends. Then I drop it off a cliff and chase stick with a stick.

The slug starts to say yes, but then falls of a cliff. Hungry is not damaged, just sad. Hungry doesn’t like falling off cliffs. It sends out a message to everyone, everywhere, all at once. I want the sandwich!!

1 minute ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

I smash Elan violently over the head with a sick, not a Stick, and take the sandwich. 

I call Stookler a name. Probably one of the many I've called her before. Also, I'm now narrating in first-person.

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

I call Stookler a name. Probably one of the many I've called her before. Also, I'm now narrating in first-person.

I congratulate the old man on finally learning to talk and knowing what first-person  means, before throwing a brick at him and running away with the sandwich.