The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

115 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

1 minute ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

I congratulate the old man on finally learning to talk and knowing what first-person  means, before throwing a brick at him and running away with the sandwich. 

You will grab the sandwich and you will run away. You also will speak in Second-person future-tense.

Just now, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

I don't.

SO I still have the sandwich.

Also, I have a mullet. Even if Eddie doesn't believe me.

I am now emotionally damaged because of your supposed mullet, and find a corner to cry, with the sandwich as my only comfort. 

Just now, Ookla-The-Stick said:

I am now emotionally damaged because of your supposed mullet, and find a corner to cry, with the sandwich as my only comfort. 

I give you therapy. And also steal the sandwich.

And have my mullet. Because it distresses people.

Just now, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

I give you therapy. And also steal the sandwich.

And have my mullet. Because it distresses people.

I am disappointed by your therapy skills,(or lack there of) and chase after the sandwich, grabbing it because old men cannot run. 

Just now, Ookla-The-Stick said:

I am disappointed by your therapy skills,(or lack there of) and chase after the sandwich, grabbing it because old men cannot run. 

Sticks cannot run at all, so I grab it and use my mechanical wheely chair to roll away.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Sticks cannot run at all, so I grab it and use my mechanical wheely chair to roll away.

I AM A STICK! (one that can run)! I disable the wheely chair and tie Old Man up with a rope, placing him on his own front lawn to yell at himself, before stealing the sandwich and running away from the creepy old dude screaming on his front lawn, all tied up. :D 

10 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

I AM A STICK! (one that can run)! I disable the wheely chair and tie Old Man up with a rope, placing him on his own front lawn to yell at himself, before stealing the sandwich and running away from the creepy old dude screaming on his front lawn, all tied up. :D 

I use my elderly and infirmity to make you feel bad for disrespecting me, who cannot do anything of my own accord. So you come back and give me the sandwich.

10 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

I use my elderly and infirmity to make you feel bad for disrespecting me, who cannot do anything of my own accord. So you come back and give me the sandwich.

*hands over the sandwich* 

I then realize you are Soothing me and stab you with  my obsidian daggers before stealing the sandwich, Pushing off your false teeth, and sailing away. 

Edited by Ookla-The-Stick

17 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

*hands over the sandwich* 

I then realize you are Soothing me and stab you with  my obsidian daggers before stealing the sandwich, Pushing off your false teeth, and sailing away. 

I fall backwards, then contemplate when I became an old guy. Also, I realize I'm dying cuz I got stabbed.

4 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

I Take the sandwich back from a Hungry commslug and heal Old Man Elan so that he doesn't die. @Ookla the Prehistoric

1 hour ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Hungry the commslug eats Elan's mullet, then steals the sandwich from the hyper murder puppy.

Old Man Elan is happy he doesn't die. He is sad, however, that he lost his mullet.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Old Man Elan is happy he doesn't die. He is sad, however, that he lost his mullet.

I shave Old Man Elan bald so there is no more chance of him growing a mullet for at least five years. I then run away with the sandwich. 

I shave Old Man Elan bald so there is no more chance of him growing a mullet for at least five years. I then run away with the sandwich. 

Elan has actually been bald twice before, so he doesn't mind. But he still steals the sandwich.

3 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

.... really? XD

Mortified, I steal the sandwich back and Soothe Elan into feeling sorry for me and not chasing me. 

Yep. Once to be Aang for Halloween 2 years ago, and once when I was like 5 or 6 I think?

I gain super powers from the lighting and used them to lash you into the sky. I pick up the sandwich again. 

I take the sandwich without telling how.