The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

115 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

Since you didn't specify where you hid the ten decoy sandwiches, you actually ended up hiding them on the other side of the planet by mistake. I use the Find My Sandwich app to locate your secret bunker, break through the roof, nab the sandwich, and hop in a helicopter that takes me to the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

14 minutes ago, Soulbinder said:

Unfortunately Lassiter catches him and confiscates the sandwich at gunpoint

Yesssssss, someone else has watched it!

11 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Turns out Lassiter is the one being held at gunpoint, so I steal the sandwich instead.
I take the sandwich to Atlantis via submarine.

Juliette rescues Lassy and convinces her brother, John Cena, to travel to Atlantis and use his powers of invisibility and being really good at holding his breath to sneakily retrieve it.

I give Pinky the Chihuahua a fake sandwich, convince them it’s the real one and send them back to Lunamor, then I offer Biff the Goldfish some fish flakes to tell me where the sandwich went. I then go to Buford Van Stomm and convince him that the sandwich he has is fake, and that I have the real one. I take the actual real sandwich and go sit in a Terris hut on Mars.

I shoot down the rocket using the Shovel Launcher from Far Cry 5, being careful not to 1. Injure Lord Spirit, and 2. Not to damage the sandwich, before grabbing it and driving my Stormlight powered Space Tesla to Jupiter and hiding underneath it.