The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

115 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

The last post wasn't bolded, so you actually dreamed that!
I blow up the Death Star and escape on the USS Enterprise.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

That's going to annoy so many people *evil laughter* 😈

Edited by Through The Living Glass

I use my star destroyer destroyer to destroy WhyEverNot's star destroyer then throw my boomerang out in the debris and it clips the sandwich and they both fly back to my hands. I eat a lifesize donut which calls down the bifrost and I appear on Asgard.

Thor smites down Through the Living Glass for stealing his hammer and gives me the sandwich because I said Oden commanded it.

(how are you able to lift the hammer?)

Edited by A_Random_Fish

I start Ragnarok, Odin gets eaten by Fenrir, hence you are no longer under his authority and I will not be smited for stealing your sandwich. I take it and ride away on the back of Jormungandr.

I behead the four horsemen, making them all headless horsemen, then put all their heads in a sack and give it to Lunamor. The horsemen, who know where their heads are, blindly attack Lunamor not knowing who they are attacking. I steal the sandwich in the commotion and give it to a guy going on his morning stroll with his dog.

That is because I stole found it on the ground during the ruckus and am hiding with it out of service so I can't be found

I summon a genie and wish for the sandwich to be teleported into my hand, which has a broken wrist from the car accident so I accidentally drop it down a storm drain.

Edited by BlueWildRye

I use my thirty-eight blood hounds to track down the scent of the sandwich, I then make a very graceful dive into the sewers and swim after the sandwich.

Edited by Vyzkel Willbender

I eat a mini mushroom from Mario and  jump inside Javert’s ears, in which I scramble his brain. I then hit my head on the wall to get me back and scoop the sandwich from the now spasming  Javert.

1 minute ago, Through The Living Glass said:

He hits Vyzkel over the head,

I probably deserve that

I call in the US Airforce to help me chase down the helicopter, surrounding it in fighter jets.