The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

115 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

Suddenly, for unexplained plot reasons, I gain a wellspring of power with no foreshadowing whatsoever. I use this to take the sandwich in an epic and cool fight scene before suddenly losing my new power and having a lot of angst about it.

Spoiler
7 hours ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Since you didn’t bold it, it was all a dream

There are things you wish were NOT a dream, and then there are things you are glad ARE just a dream.

I cut myself out from the webs using Sting, which I just have now for some reason, then run up to the powerless and angsty NerdyAarakocra and casually take the sandwich.

You glance over your shoulder and when you look back the sandwich is gone and I'm standing casually on the corner of a building eating a sandwich not the sandwich.

Man I am sleep deprived

now cast fireball, only exploding and sending Unintelligenius away and cooking the sandwich, I then use a grappling hook to grab it, and I run away.

Edited by Vyzkel Willbender

I run up next to you, say “I think you need some sleep,” then tap you on the forehead and watch as you fall unconscious. I then summon an extremely comfortable bed underneath you, then take the sandwich and go to my local barber shop and trade it for a hair trim

I pickpocket the barber and stick the money inside your hat, then summon another bed and teleport you into it. Then I engage in an extremely intense game of Rock Paper Scissors with Nerdy for the sandwich

The Rock-Paper-Scissors match will be sung of in legend for centuries to come. The repercussions of the duel alter the very fabric of the universe. Any alien species coming to Earth will feel the echoes long after the human race becomes extinct.

After a year and a day, I win the match when I call rock, summoning Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. With the power of immutable stone on my side, I claim victory, and the sandwich is my reward.

I want someone to animate this... imagine how chaotic it would look.

I steal Vyz's (may I call you vyz?) insomnia, which I give to Nerdy after injecting melatonin into them. While you are dead tired but unable to fall asleep, I take the Sandwich to the nearest pharmacy.

Edited by Through The Living Glass

Unfortunately, as a member of an FRC team's design division, I have long since transcended the need for sleep. Brushing away such pitiful notions as "melatonin" and "insomnia," I jump in through the window of the pharmacy and land in slow-motion inside an expanding cloud of dust. Whirring by The Joy Formidable begins playing as I shout a witty one-liner and progress through an incredibly contrived platforming gauntlet, reaching the sandwich and snagging it just as the final chord hits.

1 hour ago, Through The Living Glass said:

I want someone to animate this... imagine how chaotic it would look.

I steal Vyz's (may I call you vyz?) insomnia, which I give to Nerdy after injecting melatonin into them. While you are dead tired but unable to fall asleep, I take the Sandwich to the nearest pharmacy.

Yeah you can, I don’t mind.

I unfortunately have now become a professional sleep walker, transcending all sleep inducing spells and drugs. I use my super-human sleepy senses to track down Nerdy, I then jump off of Through the Looking Glass and perform a graceful backflip while stealing the sandwich. I then teleport to the farthest bed from me and fall back asleep, cuddling the sandwich.