how many fingers do you have  

115 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

49 minutes ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

*Have

"Great, now we just have to wait for @Edema Rue to respond."

*Hath. I said what I meant and I meant what I said.

30 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

My quoting isn’t working for some reason…

I blink, then carefully position the sandwich in the Lunch Safe. “Normal rules?”

"Normal rules," Platypus says with a nod. "Lunch SafeTM under the table? Watch the waiters. Sequence loves to show up as one. So did Nameless if I recall correctly."

Whilst everyone is watching the waiters I turn myself into a monkey and Jerome and I jump into the restaurant through the window. Jerome jumps on the table and distracts everyone by doing a double backflip. Whilst everyone admires his cuteness I sneak under that table and steal the sandwich then run out and teleport to Amazon Rain Forest to go eat some bananas.

13 minutes ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

"Ah, good. What are you getting?"

"I think I'll probably get the chicken noodle soup with bread sticks."

guys, I haven't posted here in like, literal months. And I am still the top poster. This is ridiculous. 

Edited by Immortal Platypus

2 hours ago, Immortal Platypus said:

"It's fine. He stole the safe on top of the actual safe which I hid in the floorboards."

I disguise myself as a floorboard. That done, I sneak under the floorboards (don’t ask me how that works it just does) and steal the sandwich 

I dug a tunnel underneath the floorboards and took the safe with the sandwich inside, then left discreetly without anyone noticing. Since we're kinda maybe rping though you guys wouldn't know that until you checked, though. I step into the restaurant and pretend to look shocked at @WhyEverNot_8.

APPEARS IN ALL UPPERCASE LETTERS, THUS BECOMING HUGE. I STOMP ON Angushed_One AND BEND DOWN AND PICK UP THE SANDWICH AND RUN EXTREMELY QUICKLY BECAUSE OF MY BIG LEGS.

2 hours ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

APPEARS IN ALL UPPERCASE LETTERS, THUS BECOMING HUGE. I STOMP ON Angushed_One AND BEND DOWN AND PICK UP THE SANDWICH AND RUN EXTREMELY QUICKLY BECAUSE OF MY BIG LEGS.

Sues for battery, assault, and murder.

8 minutes ago, Wierdo said:

Sues for battery, assault, and murder.

not to mention hurting your adopted mother, or misspelling her username 

Edited by Anguished_One

2 hours ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

*puts @Vyzkel Willbender in aluminum chains to stop his steelrunning and pewter burning

Edited by BlueWildRye