The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

115 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

Does anyone know about a thread from a while ago talking about trying to find someone prophecied to win The Battle for the Sandwich? I think it's pretty dead, but at the same time, the prophecies... They all thought maybe Thaidakar would be the one, but it's becoming clear that it might be Stick.

Edited by BlueWildRye

I invoke the sacred power of the Nerdy and Platypus lunch date gag (It's been around since pretty early in the thread) to return the sandwich to the SandwichSafe. I then order the falafel pita and a glass of tea.

The cycle continues.

I close down the restaurant and make you guys leave, then run in there, put the SandwichSafe in a cardboard box, then pretend like I'm just helping take everything out. I run to an airplane and get on a flight to Timbuktu.

6 minutes ago, BlueWildRye said:

I get out of customs, break Vyzkel out of jail, and request a temporary alliance to get the sandwich from Ten Fools.

I agree to this alliance, now indebted to BlueWildRye. I call in my pilot buddies to hook us up with some F-22 Raptors that we’ll use to absolutely disintegrate Ten Fools. 

Edited by Vyzkel Willbender

I hop into one of the F-22s then have instant PTSD from the time that I died flying a jet. I proceed to crash it into Ten Fools, sending the sandwich box flying into Vyzkel's hands. I then realize that the alliance was never going to work the moment we got the sandwich and I run towards him angrily, then trip over the jet and fall off a cliff into the ocean.

I stare at my brand new prize for a second, stunned at how easy it was. I then run over and give it to the now sitting BlueWildRye,”my debt has been paid.” I walk away dramatically into the sunset, and also trip on one of the F-22.

I take the sandwich, wrap it in wax paper, write “YOU ARE NOT STUPID” in big, extra-bold letters, and sign my full name. Then I board a plane and fly to @Anguished_One‘s house and give her the sandwich, before giving her a hug and returning home

I waterbend the water in the sewers below us and freeze your legs, then realize that this post isn't bolded, think about how I'm too lazy to bold it, then leave because I have no bending abilities.

I first welcome Scars to the thread. Then, I use my fist bending to do the most majestic punch right in Scars face, rendering him unconscious. I take the sandwich that was flung into the air and take one of the leftover F-22’s and fly away extremely quickly.