The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

115 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

9 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

I get up quickly, using waterbending to heal myself, and proceed to use metal bending to stop the plane and drag it towards me

It was all just a dream(since it wasn’t bolded).

I quickly jump out of my plane and use my telekinetic powers to launch myself across the entire world in a matter of seconds.

I somehow know the exact distance and direction you went, and Aon Tia myself there, except I messed up a coordinate and find myself in a puddle of mud in the middle of a jungle instead.

I use my telekinetic powers to unlaunch yourself across the entire world in a matter of seconds, which causes an enormous sonic boom, shooting the sandwich to fly from your hands. I then use my telekinetic powers to cause the sandwich to float softly into my hands as Vyzkel falls from the sky.

18 hours ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

I take the sandwich, wrap it in wax paper, write “YOU ARE NOT STUPID” in big, extra-bold letters, and sign my full name. Then I board a plane and fly to @Anguished_One‘s house and give her the sandwich, before giving her a hug and returning home

15 hours ago, strmblsd said:

I go and give @Anguished_One a hug too but secretly snatch the sandwich as I'm leaving but leave a really kind note saying how sorry I am

She thanks you both but is a bit unnerved about how you found her house. 

5 minutes ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

"Hey! This is the Battle for the Sandwich, not the Burrito! Get your own thread!"

I'm about to take a bite out of the sandwich, when...

I launch straight at Nerdy, breaking their entire body and flinging the sandwich right in top of @Anguished_One house.

I start climbing up the wall of the house, then turn around and just leave, because I don't want the house to get indirectly destroyed by a random F-22 or something. Oh yeah, as I'm leaving I trip over one of those again and fall down a well. THEY'RE JUST SO STEALTHY!

*also yeah I made it out of the jungle finally*

Edited by BlueWildRye

I wonder how so many F-22’s just appear everywhere, then I use my ICBM to take out Through The Living Glass’ F-22, also flattening the surrounding area. I take the now perfectly cooked Sandwich and start running away as fast as I can.

Edited by Vyzkel Willbender

I throw a magnet at Vyzkel which sends me flying towards him instead. I crash into him, grab the Sandwich, then get magneted back into outer space, soaring towards the Moon.

4 hours ago, Anguished_One said:

She thanks you both but is a bit unnerved about how you found her house. 

Well @strmblsd just followed @WhyEverNot_8.

Edited by BlueWildRye

6 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

And @WhyEverNot_8 stalked me...

In the Sandwichverse, everyone knows exactly where everyone else's houses are, as well as the exact location of the Sandwich. That's how it works. I made that up on the spot, but it explains how we haven't lost the sandwich somewhere random yet.

1 minute ago, BlueWildRye said:

In the Sandwichverse, everyone knows exactly where everyone else's houses are, as well as the exact location of the Sandwich. That's how it works. I made that up on the spot, but it explains how we haven't lost the sandwich somewhere random yet.

*adds to The Sandwich Lore* 

14 hours ago, BlueWildRye said:

Actually, people have successfully created fakes of the Sandwich before and used them to claim the sandwich for multiple posts. 

I open my pizza box at Strmblsd's request, revealing... the sandwich?

Don’t worry guys, it’s the power of ✨IMAGINATION✨

I quickly run over, wanting some pizza. I then realize that I have found the Sandwich, so I yoink the pizza box as fast I can and drill into the ground to chill with my mole men friends.