The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

115 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

I, being dressed up as one of Vyz's mole men friends, pick up the box after it falls to the ground because of Living Glass. Everyone ignores me because I am a mole men. Then I take off my costume and and go and find Jerome who is in the bottom of the Mariana trench.

I am utterly confused. My utter confusion spreads to everyone else and utterly confusifies their utter brains into utter confusion. This utterly confusingly makes me have the utter Sandwich

…I have no idea what I just wrote

26 minutes ago, PianoSavant said:

I am utterly confused. My utter confusion spreads to everyone else and utterly confusifies their utter brains into utter confusion. This utterly confusingly makes me have the utter Sandwich

…I have no idea what I just wrote

*Becomes utterly confused*

I trip through a random portal and fall directly on top of you snatching the sandwich and swapping it for a different one that looks Identical. And then I go back through the portal and go to eat a banana.

I, having the word "blue" in my username, make everything blue EXCEPT for the Sandwich, which I grab with a grappling hook, make everything normal again, then grapple onto the top of a skyscraper.

I use my superior Spider-Man webs to catch up to you in no time and grab the sandwich as I swing away

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

THWIP!

25 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

I use my superior Spider-Man webs to catch up to you in no time and grab the sandwich as I swing away

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

THWIP!

It wasn't bolded, so it was actually all a dream...

The real Zeus returns from his "nap" and just kinda punches you into Tartarus and confiscates the sandwich. Since Hermes is pretty sympathetic to anyone, I get him to give me the sandwich and his flying sandals. I fly somewhere random. 

Jerome is also in tartarus for some reason and nobody really knows what he did but it was really bad because his punishment is that he just can't eat bananas.

Edited by BlueWildRye

I try to catch you and when I do I start to eat the flying sandals and when your falling I snatch the sandwich and chuckle to myself.. then realize I'm in the air and just like in a cartoon I look at the screen with a little oh no and start falling

I grab the assassins shirt and pull him close to me grab the sandwich and push him below me so that I don't hit the ground first because I don't want to be a rotten egg.

Hit the ground about 10 feet away from him but I land on my feet so I don't splat( dont question that's definitely how it works) and I go and put back together the big splat mark of the ground because I would miss him.

Edited by strmblsd
Typo

Having died and been revived twice now, I jump up and thank @strmblsd, although at the same time I swipe the sandwich from him, hop into a Porsche, and drive away at full speed.

Spoiler

Death #1: Jet crash (it's a few pages back)

Death #2: Fall damage