The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

115 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

I become very sad because Jerome can't have bananas. Also I can't have bananas. So Jerome and I set out on the long trek out of Tartarus. We finally get out and look around to see a car race. So we hop in a Koenigsegg Jesko then eat some bananas, become not sad, and start catching up to the other cars. 

I hop in my really over powered Toyota Corolla and catch up to the other cars with ease, yoinking the sandwich from BlueWildRye’s rich and spoiled hands. I then drive away.

I am extremely confused what a Carolla is, so I take my Corolla and chase after The Assasin while taking out my AK-47(I’m also confused about how the sandwich flew out of my hands)

I hit the Assasin In Red with my Koenigsegg Jesko and he flies into the air, dropping the sandwich. Jerome quickly gets out, grabs the sandwich, gets back in, & we drive off. I press my hand against the dash of the car and use my breathes to command it to fly. It flies away while Jerome and I enjoy more bananas.

I take another one of the F-22s lying around and fly after Unintelligenius, launching a plethora of rockets at them and firing my machine gun.

My rich and spoiled hands buy an anti-air gun which shoots down Unintelligenius, Vyzkel, and the Assasin. I catch the sandwich and realize what I have to do.

"Farewell, sandwich," I say, then fire it out of the gun. It flies far away, landing in a waterproof plastic bag which then falls into the ocean randomly.

Earlier today, I asked Renarin where the Sandwich was going to be at this exact moment, so I've secretly been waiting for it to fall into the ocean where I have SCUBA gear on. I catch it and, realizing I'm completely defenseless, fear for my life.

I also greet Assassin via telepathic communication.

Edited by Through The Living Glass

I go to school.

But it was just a bad dream, so I go over a eat a sandwich at a random sandwich shop, now trying not to acknowledge my missing arm.

I appear out of nowhere riding on a chariot pulled by seahorses, and slam into Living Glass. I jump out of the chariot right before it explodes (don’t ask how I don’t know) launching the sandwich into my hands. 

I hear the explosion and book it so fast that I accidentally trip on a rock(thankfully it wasn’t an F-22). I get there nonetheless and start firing fire in order to burn Ten Fools.

Edited by Vyzkel Willbender
Typo

Using mind powers, I give living glass salutations. I begin hurtling towards the earth (the anti air gun actually propelled me into space) and I turn into a fireball. I land right next to Fools and cause a tidal wave in all directions.

Edited by The Assasin In Red
Typo