The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

115 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

I cackle because The Assasin In Red dreamed it (it wasn’t bolded), then concentrate extremely hard and will the sandwich back into existence. Then I grin and shrink it to the size of a mosquito and teleport away. After checking to make sure no one can see/access/approach me in any way, I slip it into my earhole and lie down to sleep. Before falling asleep, I place a magical fake Sandwich next to me. (It changes into whatever kind of sandwich the last owner [or person who held it] most desired)

1 hour ago, Through The Living Glass said:

My F-22 now has multiple dents in it. I am angry, and I tell everyone that unless they want to be blown up, they'd better not touch my jet anymore.

I mean, it's all on accident, so🤷‍♂️

I run up with a hammer and hit Living Glass’ jet on purpose, then I teleport right next to BlueWildRye and give him a big hug, rendering him immobile.

I follow thinking there will be cheese and there isn't so I settle for the sandwich I take it an run away tripping over glass's jet on the way somehow gets back up and runs some more. Oh and I strap a bomb onto the sandwich so whoever steals it next blows up.