The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

115 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

5 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

I’m so done with this🤦
I slice you in half using my giant sword.

I have built up an immunity to swords by slicing myself a tiny bit with a sword each day a la The Princess Bride, so I am unaffected by the attack.

1 minute ago, Pineap-spider said:

I applaud Luna for their wonderful performance against Vyz

I bow, then transform into a kangaroo to hop to Australia and take the sandwich from Scars.

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

@Lunamor, you have my undying respect for those grammar interpretations. Truly ruthless; a grammar critic after my own heart.

Australia has been conquered by the emus, and they refuse to let you through customs.

*bows again*

I bribe them with emuralds and they let me through.

Does Luna or Scars have the sandwich? 
regardless, I recruit an army of penguins (the superior flightless birds) and conquer Australia. I have my secret penguin police kidnap the sandwich and give it to me.

You are now under arrest for kidnapping a US official because the Sandwich got elected for president. I take the Sandwich to my safe house so no malicious parties can take it again.

I teach the aliens the ways of betrayal and they take the Sandwich from Luna, and head back to their home planet so they can relish in the power of this strange object.

42 minutes ago, Unintelligenius said:

I order Jerome the monkey to order George the laser dog to order Luna to give the sandwich to me. He generously hands it over.

Luna the Sharder isn’t a he, so a random man also named Luna hands over a random sandwich.