The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

115 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

I check the code and turn off Lime’s hacks, just for fun

Lime falls 50 feet, and becomes 90% paralyzed. I change the coordinates of the Sandwich so it ends up in my hand. Just for fun.

Edited by Pineap-spider

Because i have stormlight, I heal from my 90% paralasis. When teleporting, because the sandwich is bound to the basket, i teleport with the basket and sandwich. because it is in the basket, Pinap's hand gets cut off in the basket. I proceed to run away.

5 hours ago, Pineap-spider said:

THANK YOU! I’ve been trying to get rid of the sandwich soul, it felt a bit too much like duplicating the sandwich. But you did it! Will you be my shardbuddy?

:P For sure!

I wince as the sandwich is stolen from me and guns are fired. Yeah. Should’ve expected that.

I bridge 4 salute Glass, then proceed to use my SamichMagmit6000 to bring the sandwich to my, I bind the sandwich to my hand, then use my Speedylegs10K to run on the middle of the ocean, with infinite stamina to stay afloat, and proceed to out run every boat.

I give everyone sunglasses and hope they put them on the right way.

And I sue SourCandyLime for an unspecified reason, with my price as the sandwich

Edited by TwinSouls

I still staring at the sun accidentally bump into you on the water then cut limes hand off so that I could get the sandwich.. then drop it into the ocean horrified at what I had done.. then I just sink also...

I am confused about everything and sleep deprived and tired and wanting to feel good and yeah but I wonder what just happened

11 hours ago, BlueWildRye said:

I sue everyone and everything.

I sue the Sandwich, win, and take the Sandwich as part of the lawsuit.

I sue Rye for lack of evidence or something, and take the sandwich into my custody.