The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

115 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

7 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Just because I'm not listening doesn't mean I'm stupid. I notice you steal the sandwich and take it back.

I take it back from you after you took it back, and also take it from Aeo, because I'm not sure who actually has it. Then I run off before anyone can take it back.

19 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

I drop form a helicopter that has been flying above all of the battle for a very long time. It finally ran out of fuel and I grab the sandwich.

Unfortunately You work for me now and so the sandwich makes its way into my hands.

9 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

I dump pesticide on the sandwich as I take it from Platypus, while he gives back Raven's shirt. I don't want to eat snail-caterpillar covered sandwich.

(Sorry Eddie)

Oh, but pesticide covered sandwich is fiiiine, of course.

Also, page 100!! woo hoo!!

The snail and the caterpillar are now mutants, and they are coming for the sandwich.

4 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

I step over Aeolins and take it. Then I flee into shadesmar. Into the Honorspren capital.

I ask my friend Yelig-nar to... deal with you. And Re-shephir as well while we're at it. They deliver me the real sandwich.

5 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

I walk into you, steal the sandwich on purpose, and then stuff it in a black hole, where it remains in an invincible box. It is not destroyed, duplicated, or changed in any way, but no one can get to it without dying.

Luckily that was just a fake. I actually have the real sandwich.