The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

115 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

I wonder when people remember that only bold things are canon. I eat my lunch then take the sandwich and give it to @Sequence for indulging my nostalgia. 

I took off my Sequence disguise and ran away, laughing while tucking the sandwich in my pocket dimension.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I took off my Sequence disguise and ran away, laughing while tucking the sandwich in my pocket dimension.

I wonder why you thought I would give the real sandwich to anyone. It's practically in the rules that you can't give it up. I laugh, watching you disappear into the distance.

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

I wonder why you thought I would give the real sandwich to anyone. It's practically in the rules that you can't give it up. I laugh, watching you disappear into the distance.

Meanwhile, my backup plan began. You turned into a balcony sandwich as I came back and took the sandwich from the other sandwich...

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Meanwhile, my backup plan began. You turned into a balcony sandwich as I came back and took the sandwich from the other sandwich...

a balcony sandwich? do you mean a bologna sandwich?

That did happen, but you took the wrong sandwich from a different sandwich. You could not tell us apart. I join the herd of wild sandwiches, confident in my safety.

28 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

I appear in your lair and offer to duplicate the sandwich so you can eat it twice.

I know the rules, so I decline.

I look at the hole in the ceiling. "You're gonna have to pay for that." Then he takes the sandwiches as collateral until you pay for it.