The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

115 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

2 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

I pay for it by suing you for framing my client for breaking through the ceiling when he definitely didn't do that, and then I steal the sandwich and leave the country.

I say that you didn't steal it and that there is a hole in my roof where there wasn't before, thus winning the suit. The court tracks you down for an improper suit and the police track you down for theft, delivering the sandwich back to me and locking you up.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

i hack the airport security and hijack the plane, bringing the sandwich to me.

The airport has no remote control for the planes so your plan failed.

4 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

I say that you didn't steal it and that there is a hole in my roof where there wasn't before, thus winning the suit. The court tracks you down for an improper suit and the police track you down for theft, delivering the sandwich back to me and locking you up.

This causes an international incident that leads to world war 3, as the country I fled to did not allow extradition to the country I fled from. During the chaos of the war, I start putting together an elite task force to secure the sandwich.

7 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

i create a translator for the snail so we can talk with each other.

this is absurd. i love it.

The snail says, in a rather posh British accent, that it wants to steal the sandwich.

2 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Cacophony I swear if you kill my snail I will end you.

The snail screams a battle cry.

you killed both my TLT characters a while ago. REVENGE IS MINE!!!!!

Spoiler

I wasn't even going to kill it, but now that you put the idea in my head... :ph34r: 

Platypus takes a large bite. Not of the sandwich, of his dinner. Then he tracks down the holder, and dragon kicks them into next week. He takes the snail out of the sandwich and throws it into the nearby volcano. He wasn't sure if it was active, dormant, or extinct, but whatever it was, he wasn't sorry.