The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

115 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

Objects around you start coming to life again, the safe spits you out and eats the sandwich, your clothes once again tie you to a convenient metal pole, a large amount of concrete comes to life and falls on top of you. I harden it with progression and slide away, looking for more breath.

The snail is gently placed in a nearby sandwich shop.

Edited by Aetherbound

19 minutes ago, Aetherbound said:

Objects around you start coming to life again, the safe spits you out and eats the sandwich, your clothes once again tie you to a convenient metal pole, a large amount of concrete comes to life and falls on top of you. I harden it with progression and slide away, looking for more breath.

The snail looks around in wonder and excitement, stretching its eyestalks as far as they go.

1 hour ago, Aetherbound said:

THE SAFE HAS BROKEN THE RULES! IT IS NO LONGER EXISTING!
The safe shatters and the sandwich appears. I pick it up. And what you don't realize is that I'm a Platypus, we have fur, not clothes, and my fur already alive. I eat the concrete and rise, not even bruised to take my revenge. As the only being near me at that time was the snail, I track it down and throw it into a portal to anti-sandwich land.

24 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

The safe shatters and the sandwich appears. I pick it up. And what you don't realize is that I'm a Platypus, we have fur, not clothes, and my fur already alive. I eat the concrete and rise, not even bruised to take my revenge. As the only being near me at that time was the snail, I track it down and throw it into a portal to anti-sandwich land.

The snail learns to cry.

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

The snail begins writing poetry.

@[Redacted] why did you help him?

I explain that @[Redacted] didn't help me, my lawyers just won't let me say what I did to get the sandwich. I also compliment the snail on its poetry.

5 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

I, the snail therapist, give it therapy.

And also bring the sandwich to me using [Redacted].

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

I explain that @[Redacted] didn't help me, my lawyers just won't let me say what I did to get the sandwich. I also compliment the snail on its poetry.

You are using a term copyrighted by a citizen of my republic. I sue you for the sandwich, and the court gives you no choice. I walk off, happy with my sandwich.

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

You are using a term copyrighted by a citizen of my republic. I sue you for the sandwich, and the court gives you no choice. I walk off, happy with my sandwich.

I am also the Sandwich police, though, and I arrest you for being happy with a sandwich, and confiscate the sandwich. 

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

I am also the Sandwich police, though, and I arrest you for being happy with a sandwich, and confiscate the sandwich. 

I bring you to court again for corrupt interests and it is revealed that you are actually faking being a police officer! They lock you up and I take the sandwich again.

1 minute ago, Being of Cacophony said:

I bring you to court again for corrupt interests and it is revealed that you are actually faking being a police officer! They lock you up and I take the sandwich again.

I, the prison guard, let myself out. Then I take the sandwich from you in a completely definitely 100% legal way *Wink Wink*

1 minute ago, Being of Cacophony said:

You, being inside the cell, couldn't reach the button to let yourself out, so the rest of that sentence was invalid.

I lengthen my arm and push the button. Then I ilegally take the sandwich.

Edited by Ancient Elantrian

1 hour ago, Being of Cacophony said:

I explain that the safe did not break the rules, the sandwich was intact as the safe could not digest it, I use abrasion to increase friction between you and the ground, then take the sandwich, bringing it to thaidakar once again.

39 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

I lengthen my arm and push the button. Then I ilegally take the sandwich.

I charge you with theft. I get the sandwich back, then they lock you up with a guard.

19 minutes ago, Aetherbound said:

I explain that the safe did not break the rules, the sandwich was intact as the safe could not digest it, I use abrasion to increase friction between you and the ground, then take the sandwich, bringing it to thaidakar once again.

You did not say that, you said that the safe ate the sandwich, which isn't possible. I am friends with Thaid, and so he gives me the sandwich.