The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

111 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

I start crying because the sandwich is gone forever then I wake up and steal the sandwich and am about to eat it but boy am I exhausted from all my supervillaining and I eat the sandwich and it is really yummy.

1 hour ago, NameIess said:

I use my supervillainy powers to invent a magical helmet that can levitate the sandwich powered by the cookie stuck loosely into my brain, then attempt to summon the sandwich.

Spoiler

what just happened

I decide to steal the Sandwich through the power of dreamwalking and oh wait that's not how it works, is it.

I wake up and actually steal the Sandwich but I need to go to bed now so I hug the Sandwich and slowly drift off to sleep and it's snowing Sandwiches now, yay!

Edited by Through The Living Glass

The sandwich once again begins lo levitate, floating out of your hands and away from the Pits of Hathsin as my helmet activates of its own accord, having gained sentience due to hemalurgic complications.

Edited by NameIess

I eat so many perfect sandwiches I snooze peacefully, unaware that the stale spiked cookie imbedded in my head has gained sentience and developed a hunger for sandwiches.

Who knows?

The sandwich floated towards the cookie, then stopped as the cookie realized it would be difficult to eat a sandwich without a mouth.

Edited by NameIess

I, only still alive through the darkest arts of necromancy, casually grab the sandwich out of the air and create an army of skeletons to distract everyone while I begin tunneling to Hades.

4 minutes ago, One of the Ten Fools said:

I break The Assasin in red’s neck with Rye’s oath stone, and steal the sandwich. I then sit down and place the sandwich under one of three cups. Which one will you choose?

I casually necromance the Assasin back to life and we both stand motionless watching One of the Ten Fools being one of the ten fools, as the Sandwich gets teleported back to @Anguished_One's house. Everything for multiple miles around it has been flattened by various F-22s.

The cookie comes to the conclusion that eating the sandwich is impossible for it, and so it changes plans. Out of spite, the cookie will destroy the sandwich permanently, a feat only possible for someone who was never intended to play at all.

I eat so many sandwiches that I become very happy. I then wake up and realize that I have no idea where the sandwich is, but then I summon My Little Pony and with the power of friendship, I get the sandwich and take it to Afghanistan.

I first question how they got cabins on gas giants, I then take out my Death Star: Pocket SizedTM and blow up Saturn, then I revive the Earth and all its inhabitants and take the sandwich to my normal cabin on Earth.

Edited by Vyzkel Willbender