The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

108 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

I wonder they didn’t just bribe the mole men with pizza. Then I run over to the beaten Ten Fools, who is still on the ground from the backflip, I take the sandwich from him and turn into a monkey named George and escape through a tunnel of curiosity.

I am curious about how this wormhole works, so I rip apart the fabric of space in order to figure it out, I then find out that if I snap my fingers correctly that I can make wormholes at will, I use this to take the sandwich

CURIOUS GEORGE IS TOO POWERFUL

5 hours ago, strmblsd said:

I follow thinking there will be cheese and there isn't so I settle for the sandwich I take it an run away tripping over glass's jet on the way somehow gets back up and runs some more. Oh and I strap a bomb onto the sandwich so whoever steals it next blows up.

4 hours ago, One of the Ten Fools said:

The bomb laughs manically as I drop kick it towards Living Glass’s jet. I then do a double backflip, but fail horribly and land on my face. I crawl to the sandwich and pick it up. 

GAAAAAHHHHHHH

3 hours ago, BlueWildRye said:

*sigh* I raise a magical barrier around Living Glass' jet because at this point it barely looks like a jet anymore.

*shook*

"Th-thanks..."

I shakily continue to fix my jet... it's almost done...

I’m confused why no one has chased me since I have the sandwich, so I buy a dog and I go to a cabin in the woods where I sip my hot chocolate and rock slowly on my wooden chair while my dog sits by the fireplace.

Edited by Vyzkel Willbender
Grammar

The door to your cabin creaks open, and I step in.

"Greetings, old friend," I say. I sit down and drink some hot chocolate too, trying to ignore the sandwich resting on the mantelpiece.

I chuckle as I walk over to my dog, who hasn’t moved at all since I got it. I open up the side of its belly to reveal that it was a Sandwich Safe that’s holds the real sandwich, I then take out the teleported too and teleport away from this place.